13.

Crystal's pov
We're curled up on the couch, he's laying on my chest. He's using my boobs as a pillow.

He's so cute, like a little kid. I have a feeling he doesn't let his guard down around many people.

Sometimes I wonder how many people saw this face, the one I find so cute and attractive, before they died.

I know that's a really sick thing to think about. I just can't help it.

Should I be scared of him? He's so sweet with me, the way he makes me feel. Like I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, like I'm so important. It's a strange and foreign feeling.

He starts to shuffle on my chest and he opens his big sweet brown eyes and looks at me with adoration. Like he truly adores me.

I smile sweetly while I rub my hands through his hair. He smiles and leans in, he gives me a peck on the lips.

Then jay walks, "yo Ian the deal we have with Diego is arranged for tomorrow at the docks ok." He says and Ian nods Straight faced with a serious expression .

"Should we bring extra weapons and men after what happened with the last group he dealt with?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll go to the artillery and make sure we have enough." Ian says and presses himself of of the couch. I immediately miss his warmth.

He turned to look at me an he winked, he walked away while I sat on the couch and blushed.

That boy has me tough tied. I feel like I could puke up the butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

He has such an effect on me, it's just crazy.

Ian's pov
I'm walking to the artillery to check if we have enough guns for tomorrow.

I get there, the room has a big metal door that has a code to open it. Only me and mark now the password, he's the one I trust the most, out of everyone I know. Maybe one day I can trust my little angel that much.

But she has to leave me, she can't stay I'm not good for her. Plus I'm sure there's some member of her family that's worried sick about her.

I type in the passcode and walk in. Everything seems to be in order. I walk out making sure the door shuts fully after I leave.

I have to talk to her about it, she probably wants to stay with her grandma or something like that.

I walk back into the living room but she's gone. I walk all the way up stairs and into my room to find her spread across her side of the bed looking bored.

Did I just say her side,well damn I guess she has a side of my bed now.

"Baby girl we need to talk." I say and she sits up.

"What's up Ian?" She asks with a confused expression.

"I'm sure there's somewhere you need to be, someone that's missing you. You've been here for a little over a week  someone has probably noticed your absence." I say kinda sad if I'm being honest.

"I don't understand are you kicking me out?" She ask.

"NO nO No nothing like that, I want you to stay. God, I want you to stay more than you could ever imagine but, are you sure you shouldn't be with your grandma or an Aunt, Uncle, even a cousin?" I say.

She shakes her head. "I don't have anywhere to go, I'd be sleeping on the streets if I wasn't here. I don't wanna be a burden on my grandma, also I don't have and Aunts or Uncles, both my parents were only children." She sighs, "but, if you don't want me here I'll leave, I never want you to feel pressured in to letting me stay with you."

"No baby girl I would love it if you stay, you have no where else to go. I'll take you in. I'll protect you no matter what, my little angel." I walked up to her and embraced her in a tight hug, she's so lovable, and shy, and did I mention CUTE. She's so cute when she looks up at me with those big green innocent eyes.

A/N: Okay I normally don't do really long authors notes but I just wanna say thank you to everyone who's reading, we broke 200 reads on this story and I'm so HAPPY. Also, thanks to everyone who has been voting, and putting my story in there libraries/reading lists.

Another thing I would love it if you guys would start commenting. THX..,.... BYE!!!