3~First Session

~Nandini~
"Ok so tell about your childhood of this birth," doctor shetty said entwining her fingers and I smiled turning my face slightly with my eyelids down. "What should I tell? There are many phases of childhood which are painful, some I hardly remember, some people and sweet moments are lost forever and those sweet moments now make me cry," I said getting tears in my eyes. "Have you ever tried to talk about it to someone?" Dr.Shetty asked me and I nodded in negative. "No I didn't," I replied. "Then try, I can help you overcome that deep pain."

She said and I was short on words. "Tell something about your parents," she said and I sighed and smiled with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I had a big brother and no sister, we had our parents too, later I had a sister in law and a nephew too, we all were living very happy life until that night came, we were coming back late night from picnic," I said.

End of Nandini's POV for sometime.

~Writer's POV~
Flashback:
Nandini, her brother Deep, her sister in law Aarohi, her little nephew Deepak(nicknamed Deepu), her parents Rishi and Tanuja were coming back from late night picnic in Corolla.

On the front driver seat, there was Rishi and on passenger seat there was Tanuja, behind them were Deep and Aarohi and on the last seat were Deepu with Nandini. Rishi played a song for them to listen till they reach home.

Aasmaan tera mera hua
Khwaab ki tarah dhuaan dhuaan
Aasmaan tera mera hua
Saans ki tarah ruaan ruaan

Ho jaaye jahaan tu jastar Paaye mujhe hi paaye
Saaye ye mere hain tujh mein samaaye

Saiyaara main saiyaara,
Saiyaara tu saiyaara
Sitaaron ke jahaan mein milenge abb yaara [x2]

They all were enjoying the song but didn't knew that the song will turn into reality the following moment and that they will now meet again only in the world of stars. Tanuja saw a shooting star. "Rishi look, shooting star, lets ask for something," she said happily and joined her hands for a wish along with everyone else besides Rishi and Nandini. "Beta Nandu why aren't you asking for anything?" he asked as he saw her not praying. "Papa do you know how much is its temperature? 3000 degrees Fahrenheit (1648 degrees Celsius), and if it touches the earth then it can destroy everything," Nandini said.

Suddenly a bright light came from the sky and fell on their car and it bursted. Nandini couldn't move from her place, she saw Deepu hugging her tightly out of fear, all of them were out of car, Rishi and Tanuja's faces were destroyed, Deep and Aarohi were moving a little but their faces were also damaged, Deepu was numb and he also wasn't able to move. Next thing she remembered was waking up in hospital. She sat up holding her head. A nurse came to check on her. "Ma'am are you OK?" she asked but Nandini was too numb to say anything because of the tragic accident.

She looked at the bedside table and saw a paper and pen. She picked them and wrote something and gave it to the nurse. "Your parents are no more, even your brother and sister in law died," said the nurse and a tear rolled down her eyes. She signed him and asked about Deepu. "There was no child over there," said the nurse and Nandini cried more. "I want to meet my family," she said and the nurse helped her up and they walked to the morgue room.