14~Time To Go Back

~Manik~
"Oh, so that's what you did to make me believe that Niku was my child?" I asked totally shocked. I never did that to her, I never even thought like that to do to her even in my dreams and she stripped my clothes in drunk condition to make me believe that we consummated? How sick of her. Why God why? Why did you have to give my Sanjana/Nandini brain cancer and let her leave me? Why did you have to make an insane girl like Anjali marry me in my previous birth? I feel so very bad.

"Yes, so sorry," she said. Nandini grasped her face. "How could you? I sacrificed my love for you, and you did this to him?" she asked narrowing her eyes at her. "What could I have done?" Anjali asked shedding tears. "You consummated before marriage and made yourself pregnant, you could've told him the truth, bloody fool," Navya said. "Enough, all of you can't just shout on me," she said. Aryaman appeared. "And why is that? Nandini's reaction is justified, if Manik would've stripped your clothes, my dear, I would've punched him in his face, but it's you who did that, even boys have respect," Aryaman said.

"Maana ke larkay aisay hi hotay hain, nangay phungay types, but you shouldn't have done that," Navya said and she, Nandini and Anjali tried to suppress their laughter. "By the way Manik, you can take your revenge, right Nandini?" Anjali said to me then asked Nandini making us both gasp. "M ready," Anjali said and grinned. We all looked at each other with open mouths. Anjali clutched the hem of her white dress and began to pull it upwards, everyone watched in horror, as she pulled it fully upwards, she had actually disappeared completely.

~Nandini~
Anjali clutched the hem of her white dress and began to pull it upwards, everyone watched in horror, as she pulled it fully upwards, she had actually disappeared completely. We all palmed our mouths and looked at each other but then began to laugh at her joke as it was her way to disappear. We all saw her white dress fall back down and she appeared again. She was smiling pressing her tongue between her teeth. "Sorry for this dirty joke," she said and we all were laughing too much. "Relax guys, relax, you all know, Anjali is insane."

I said and we giggled. "Guys the pooja should be today to send Aryaman and Anjali back to their original places, and Nandini, you should meet Niku as well," Navya said and I looked at Anjali teary eyed. She came to me and we both cupped each other's cheeks. "My doll," I said to her and kissed her forehead. She too got teary eyed and kissed my forehead. "My sissy, I love you, forgive me and forget me if possible, I won't be able to come back here after the pooja is done, I will be pained when you will cry," Anjali said.

"But you can come dear, if ghosts over there laugh at you as you couldn't scare a little girl, then you can obviously come becoming a Bhootninaath, and Aryaman can also come that ways becoming a Bhoothnath," I teased and she giggled in a childish way. I could see Aryaman admiring her. "Cute hai na?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded. Later we all sat for pooja with havan kund in between, Navya chanted mantras while we all sat with our eyes closed. All of a sudden, cold wind touched me harshly making me open my eyes