part 14

(johnny pov)
annie came back an hour later after her little hangout with asher she was really happy after that hangout i was kinda jealous but i mean she probably felt worse after what i did to her anyways it was time for bed and there was thunder and lightning outside i remember annie was always terrified of thunderstorms  so i sat up in my bed to see how she was doing yep sure enough she's sitting up holding onto her legs i felt bad they really did scare her i asked her if she was ok and she shook her head and said oh my god thank god your awake i don't know what to do i'm not gonna be able to sleep !! she said i laughed a bit and lifted the sheets so she can sleep with me and she looked at me like are you sure i nodded my head and annie ran over to my bed and layed down i put my arms around her so she can sleep well she fell asleep instantly was this wrong ? would i hurt kenz o well annie's my best friend and i'm gonna protect her but it kinda feels right having annie in my hands .. wait no i'm with kenzie  and i'm happy right ? i'll think about this tomorrow right now i'm just gonna go to bed .

(annie pov )

i woke up in the morning with johnny holding onto my waist i turned around to face he looked so peaceful it sucks because i wanna kiss him so bad right now but i can't it's wrong even tho kenz would do it either way i don't wanna hurt anyone i wanna change into a better person so i turned back around and fell sleep ,oh johnny if you didn't make this one mistake everything would be amazing i fell back asleep knowing i had to wake up for classes .About 2 hours later i woke up looking at the clock and it's 10:08 am crap i'm late i woke up johnny quickly and he got off the bed to go get ready i took a quick shower and ran out so johnny can go in he ran inside and took his shower i quickly got dressed put my shoes on and i was ready to go johnny started to get dressed me and johnny have the same classes so i decided to wait for him so we can go together because i don't know my way around this place . we ran into class and everyone looked at us i told the teacher that it won't happen again .

i didn't even know kenz was in this class she was furious when she saw me and johnny walk in at the same time, johnny sat next to me because he didn't want to deal with her, class was pretty boring but i did good when  i was done i went on my phone and texted johnny" i was sorry "he was done to so he looked up from his phone and whispered it wasn't your fault and i said yes it was i hope i didn't ruin anything johnny he said you didn't i'll talk to her it will be fine trust me .

(johnny pov )

kenzie was staring at me and annie right now i didn't want annie to snap so i turned annie around so she's facing me i started to make a conversation about her love life and she said "it's ok and that asher was really good to her so she might give asher a try "asher is  a good guy i know i can trust him with annie but i just don't know it doesn't feel right i'm starting to think about it more and more i don't wanna be with kenz i wanna be with annie but it's to late annie's already moving on i'm an idiot i then remember i was talking to annie so i snapped back into reality and she said ya i mean asher is good and all but i don't wanna be in a relationship right now i'm still getting over you .

yes!! she still wants me i can get her back right ? well i mean maybe she doesn't trust me anymore i can't over think it i just have to get closer to her i have to win her back i mean we do have to live with one and other for a while i asked annie if she wanted to go bowling today she said sure i'm just happy i get to spend time with her she makes my day i need to break up with kenz tho .

it was lunch time and i texted kenz we needed to talk she told me i can say whatever i need to say in front of her friends i felt bad i didn't want to embarrass her so i just said i really loved her she kissed me i had to kiss back i looked back to see austin hayden and annie walking towards us i guess they didn't see thank god !! but then austin ran up to me and kenz and  told us there was gonna be a school dance if we win the football game today it kinda sucks but now we for sure have to win the game .

(annie pov )

we finally went back to our dorms to get ready for the game i'm not gonna lie i'm pretty scared right now but i can't show it johnny was finally ready so i changed into my gear i put my hair into a bun and looked at myself in the mirror and i knew we had to win not only for the joy of it our schools counting on us .

me and johnny met up with the rest of the boys and we made it to the field i saw the other team and they all looked big immediately johnny told me i couldn't play and i stood up for myself saying i can do whatever i want then hayden and austin both didn't want me to play i'm gonna play regardless .

skip to like the middle of the game cause i know absolutely nothing about football;) .

i saw johnny running for the ball but it was coming towards me so i caught it and ran to the touch down i was terrified they were all following me i was just a step away from making a touchdown when i felt someone spear me down to the ground there was a sharp pain in my neck and my back it was dead silent  if i made this touch down we won so i looked up to see that i did it i won it for the game the referee said that it was safe ( or something i don't even know if you play football text me please 😂) the whole team ran over to me everyone was screaming in joy everyone was so happy johnny flipped me over and asked if i was ok i said kinda but i did it johnny !  we did it ! 

i was raised by the football team i was on there shoulders i was on cloud 9 johnny was walking down to the middle of the field i couldn't help it i knew he was going over to kenz but  something came over me and i felt the need to do this i ran in front of johnny and i kissed him passionately he pulled away with shook i looked at him i felt humiliated i was about to walk away when someone swung me around and kissed me it was johnny i kissed back he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him he spun me around and put me down i looked at him dead in the eye this is where i wanna be forever in his arms i looked around to see everyone staring my cheeks turned hot red everyone started cheering and whistling johnny put his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder i was happy he was happy this is amazing.