It's good to see you again, partner

Chapter one:

When Yami came back from Egypt. He was looking for his partner to see him again.
But suddenly, Yami saw Yugi walking down town and I looked at him of how much he grown and that day I saved yugi from diva.
But he didnt know that i wanted to start a family with him. When the day comes, i will be the happiest man in the world.

Yugi's pov

*Yugi's mind*
It has been 5 years since I've seen yami. Now im working with kaiba and my grandpa passed away. I dont know what to do.

*Walking and sees a similar face*

"Why are you back Yami?" Yugi asked
"Because i wanted to see you, my Yugi" Yami said. He leans to yugi and kissed yugi's lips with passion.

Yugi's eyes were wide open

"Your so cute yugi" Yami said with a smile on his face. Yami kissed Yugi's lips, after he break the kiss he hugged yugi with love and care. "Why did you kiss me Yami?" Yugi said while covering his mouth from embarrassment
"Call me Atem" Yami said. "Uh sorry Atem" Yugi said. "Its ok yugi. U can call me whatever you want" Yami said. He leans to yugi closer, trying to kiss yugi again.

"My friends has been jerks when you left. Tea went to America and thank you for saving me from diva. And my dream didn’t work so I’m working with kaiba" Yugi said with a sad voice.
"Why are you with kaiba?" "I don't know" "I though he's an asshole" Yami said with a surprised voice. "My grandpa passed away" Yugi said with a sad voice. *sigh* "Im sorry about your grandpa Yugi" *Sigh*.

Yami's pov

" You ok?" Yami asked. Yugi nods "Yeah um, a little. Do you want to the game shop?" Yugi asked. " Absolutely" Yami said with a smile on his face. Yugi was so happy to see Yami again, They loved each other so much.

*At the game shop*

Yugi opened the door. "Sorry it's a mess" Yugi said. Yugi's game shop was a real mess because he didnt have time to clean up.
Plus he was busy working with kaiba. "It's ok" Yami said. I didnt believe that yugi's life was so hard without his grandpa. But im glad that i came back. "Ok" Yugi said. "Wanna go to your room?" Yami asked. "Sure, i guess" Yugi said with a curious face. "Well c'mon" Yami said with a excitement. Im finally going make a love with yugi.

*Going to Yugi's room*

*goes in his room* "Its clean here, how?" Yami asked. "I clean my room" Yugi said. "But you didn't clean downstairs?" Yami asked. *sigh* "I don't have time sometimes" Yugi said with a sad voice. Dont worry yugi, everything will be ok, my love.
"It's ok" Yami said. "Ok" Yugi said.
They were standimg like 5 minutes.

"Wanna lay down?" Yami asked. "Uh ok". Yugi  sits down on his bed. Yami pushed yugi back and leans in.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING ATEM!?" Yugi shouted, trying to get free from Yami's grip. "Im gonna have a fun with you Yugi~" He kissed yugi's lips with french kiss.

To be continued.

Thank u guys so much for reading our first chapter, please follow us on Instagram and on wattpad

Instagram: Sharkbaitshippingfangirl (Thats me) and Yugi mutou yugi mutou (my sister)

Wattpad: Reginald kastle fangirl (me)  and yugimutou101 (my sister)