Yugi's terrified experience (final chapter)

Welcome to final chapter, sorry it took me so long to write a new chapter. You see, i have school work going on and busy with my familly too.

I didn't have time to write anything down, so please dont be mad at me. so i hope you will love it. Enjoy😊

Final Chapter:

On a previous story
"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING ATEM!?" Yugi shouted, trying to get free from Yami's grip. "Im gonna have a fun with you Yugi~" He kissed yugi's lips with french kiss.

Back to the story

Yugi wides his eyes, then he closes his eyes and moans to the kiss. " A-Atem mm" yami puts his one finger to yugi's lips " Shhhhhh, try to have some fun~" *teases* Yugi blushed when he kissed yami back. "Mmm i missed you Yugi" "I missed you too Atem" yami kissed Yugi deep as yugi moaned "Mmmm" *unzipping His pants* "Y-Yami?" Yugi blushed, "C'mon yugi don't be shy, we shared our bodies before, no one is looking at us" *teases*.

"Ok" yugi said, pulling his pants off. Yami pulled his shirt off and leans to his partner for a kiss, they both kissed eachother. "Hold on" Yami said while he's unzipping his pants off "A-Atem mmm" *his member goes up* "Ya-Yami" *sees his thing go up* "Yes yugi?" *yugi looks down and blushes* "You dont need to be shy my yugi" Yami smiled. "Ok Yami" yugi said *looks at yami with lovely sparking eyes*

Yami's POV
I couldnt keep yugi's eyes of off him, he was so adorable. "Aww yugi your SO ADORABLE" i said that made yugi blush even more. "Yami?" He noded "Do it" *blushes* "Ok, ready yugi?" He asked, "Yes". I started to move as yugi   screams with pleasure, "Ah yugi".

Narators POV

They both kissed eachother with french kiss, playing with their tongues with eachothers mouths, Yami still continued to thrust till yugi wants to have his turn.

Yugi's POV

"Its my turn Yami" i said while yami stopped moving. "Ok" yami said, Yami layed down on his back spreading his legs. I get on middle of Yami's legs and started to thrust like yami did but deeper and harder, that was painful to yami, tears falling down on his cheek and moans from pain. "AH YUGI, AH!" I still kept going "YUGIII" it was painfull for yami but it was painful for me as well. "Its your turn Yami" *smirks*. Yami smirks as he pushed me down on my bed and gets in the middle of my legs again. "Oooooo you get possosive Yami" *blushes* "Course i am my yugi, i have a mind you know* *smiles and winks at me*

*In yugi's mind*

I dont want yami to leave me again,  i want yami to be with me forever and start a familly together*

Narators POV

*kisses yami more* yugi put his arms around yami and start to hug him closer "Yami?" *blushes* "Yes my yugi?" Yugi was really happy to see Yami back for the past few years, he couldn't stop thinking about him or couldn't stop crying all night. He just really missed Yami so much, he thought he would never seen him again. "You can move yami" he said closing his eyes shut. "Ok, here i go" Yami thrust again "Ahh ah ah ah" *does it harder* "AH" *moans*. Yami stops to take a breath "What's wrong Yami?" Yugi asked  "I need to take a breathe, hold on" "ready yugi?" Yami asked "Yes" yugi said. *Yami move again but harder* "AHHH, YAMI WAIT" *Yugi smirks and goes behind Yami* "HUH?" *Yugi pushes yami on the back and gets in the middle of Yami's legs* "Y-Yugi?" *Blushes*.

Yami's POV

"My turn" *smirks* "Ok, move hard" *smirks*, *Yugi starts to move again but harder* "AAAHHHH YUGI" *yugi goes faster and faster* "AHHH YUGI IT HURTS!" *goes slowly* "ah ah yugi" "I love you Yugi so much" "I love you too Yami".

Yugi's POV

I started to thrust fast and hard "Ah YUGI, faster, Harder" Yami said *goes harder and faster* "AHHH YUGIII" * goes faster and faster and more harder* "AH AH AH AH AHHH".  "YUGIII I LOVE YOU" Yami screamed, " I love you too yami". I kept moving harder and deeper, it was really painful for Yami but i love him.

*Couple minutes later*

*Collapses on Yami* "I love you yami" i said "I love you too Yugi" Yami said.

Thank you so much for reading my new chapter guys😄 I hope you loved it, if you want more chapters, im happy to write more.

Cya💖