Chapter 1: Another happy landing

Izuku Midoriya looked to All Might, waiting for the answer to the question he had just asked him: ¿Could he become a hero despite the fact of not having a Quirk?. Izuku lived in a world in which almost everyone had a Quirk, a special power which made them different and similar from one another, all at the same time. Unfortunately, Izuku was the type of human known as Quirkless, which meant he had no Quirk. But this didn't ever back him down,as he not only wanted to be a hero, but he also dreamed of becoming the number one hero. For this reason, he had been bullied again and again by everyone in his school. But there was one boy who had crossed the line of no return, who had told him to go jump off a building and kill himself: Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku (or Deku as he was called by most people), was on the verge of breakdown, but having encountered All Might could be his salvation.

So when All Might told him: "Yes, you can", his world regained the bright colours of happiness. "But first you must please think about it, because if you accept it, then there will be no coming back. Meet me tomorrow morning at the beach, and give me your final answer then". Izuku was so happy that he almost shouted out of joy, but he controled himself, thanked All Might, and went home. The next day, Izuku got up very early in the morning, as he wanted to be about half an hour before All Might, in order to be fully prepared. When he arrived as the beach, he found out that there was no one, which lead him to think that All Might already knew that beforehand. He sat down on the sand, and waited.It was at that moment that he realised something. The sand was moving, but there was no wind there.

Suddenly everything began to move violently, as if an earthquake was taking place. Izuku got up and started running but he didn't get far, as suddenly something crashed in front of him. When the sand that had been lifted up by the impact settled down, he went to see what was that thing. When he got near it, he realised several things. First of all, it didn't look like an asteroid at all. It was actually a pod-like artifact made of some kind of metal. That was when he heraed a loud clicking noise. In that instant, the strange artifact began to open, and some kind of black substance started to drip out of the open space. AT first he thought it was some kind of fuel for the artifact, but as fast as the artifact had crashed, the strange substance become alive and jumped at Izuku. The last thing he saw was a lot of sharp white teeth, and a pair of white marks, that only some time later he would know to be the strange substance's eyes.