Chapter 6: Revelations

The day after the rage incident, when Izuku was getting prepared to go to UA, his house's bell rang.

- Who can it be at this hour? Maybe mom forgot her keys? - thought Izuku while he went (still shirtless) to open the door. If someone had asked him who he thought it could be, he would have never, ever, EVER, picked this option - A...All Might?! - shouted Izuku.

In front of him was standing All Might, but giving it a thought, that wasn't so strange since he had visited him a couple times in his real form. What was strange, was that he was in his muscular form, with his hero suit and everything.

- Midoriya, my boy... I need you to accompany me - said All Might. It was then when Izuku realized something very strange. All Might wasn't smiling.

- *He's gonna beat your ass for disobeying him* - said the Symbiote in Midoriya's mind.

- Shut up - thought Izuku.

- *Ok, but you'll see. Dad Might is gonna send you to your room without dessert* - replied the Symbiote mockingly. Anyone else would have thought that the fact of the killing machine to be joking was very strange, but not Izuku. Since they had living inside the same body, they had developed a brother-like relationship, in which Izuku was obviously the younger brother.

Izuku grabbed his shirt and his backpack, but before having time to put in any of them, Al Might grabbed him and performed a super jump and landed at UA's rooftop. Izuku quickly put on his shirt and backpack, and then followed All Might who was entering an emergency exit door to enter UA. He followed the hero through the halls until he arrived to his classroom, but when he entered, there was no one. All Might sat next to th teacher's chair, which was occupied by a sleeping Aizawa, which All Might woke up saying - Aizawa, we're here. Tell the rest they can enter the classroom. - said All Might. When Aizawa closed the door behind him, All Might looked at Izuku and smiled at him. He then said - I'm sorry. I should have seen that Bakugou would make you angry, especially after all he bullied you when you were kids. We are going to tell your classmates about your problem. Yesterday after class they went to see the Principal Nezu to tell them if they could help you in any way. I was then summined and asked to explain to the teachers. They all already know, and now it's your turn to inform them about your "roommate". But do not tell them about One For All. It is not time yet. Do you understand Izuku? - Midoriya was very surprised at this. All Might had never addressed him by his name. But what made it even more surprising was that then All Might gave him a big hug and whispered - I know that it is difficult, but you can do it. In that moment, the door opened, and the students saw All Might hugging Midoriya. Aizawa told them to seat, and then went to a corner of the classroom. But he didn't try to sleep. He was fully attentive to his student. All Might then told Midoriya - Whenever you are ready - and then proceeded to place himself next to Aizawa.

- I... -said Midoriya - I cannot find an easy way to say this. Maybe you'll all understand better if I start saying that I am not only me. Inside me there is someone more. He...- but he was interrupted by someone he didn't expect.

- I... am Venom - said the Symbiote. Only this time Midoriya wasn't the only one listening to his voice. He then realized part of the black mass was coming out of his right scapula, and twisting so that it went over his right shoulder. But that asn't something new. He could manipulate the black mass at will from any part of his body. What was strange was that at the tip of the mass, Venom's face was finishing to form. That had never happened before.

 That had never happened before

- Thank you my friend - said Midoriya. He then performed a short head bow at Venom, which was imitated by the last one.

- Well, where should we start... I guess it all began when Izuku was taking a walk on the beach... - but that wasn't all of it. Izuku was at the beach because of All Might's request for him to inherit his power. Venom had listened carefully at All Might's words and was taking care of not unveiling the other secret - My pod came crashing next to his position, and he ran to see if someone was injured, even if he didn't understand what was any of the things he saw. He has a good heart... - at this point Izuku was blushing from his friend's words, and he decide that he had to take part of the responsibility too.

- He was badly injured - said Midoriya - and he entered my body, to survive. Later on at the hospital, when I woke up, he offered me to fully merge with me if I was willing to, and I accepted. This is the reason why his species is called Symbiote. He lives thanks to me, and I survive and endure thanks to him, so that we can both evolve and become stronger. Any questions?

- How is it that no one has realized until now that he was there? - asked one of his classmates, Momo Yaoyorozu - We can see him right now that he has to talk to you, and also to us.

- Well, actually, this is the first time he has showed himself like this. Normally he is able to speak to me directly to my mind - said Midoriya to everyone's surprise.

- Wait a moment - said Eijiro Kirishima - you said that it's the first time he shows himself, but it is not the first time he shows himself in any way then, isn't it?

- Clever, very clever - replied Venom - let's just say that I have manifested in other ways.

- Wait, please don't dodge the question Venom-sama - said Kyouka Jirou - in which forms can you show yourself appart from this one?

- Jirou, please don't insist. - replied Midoriya - I think that everyone would prefer to be able to sleep tonight. Don't worry, it is too dangerous for everyone, even us, to use our full form. We usually use his healing factor, and the upgrades that having him gives to my body, as enhanced strength, speed, resistance, and reflexes. We also have a super sense, which allows us to detect possible threats.

- That sounds fake! - shouted Iida - that would be like having multiple Quirks, which is impossible! - Izuku was about to reply, but someone did it before him.

- It is not impossible. - said Bakugou - Firt of all, because Deku wsa born Quirkless, so maybe those rules don't apply to him. Secondly, because that isn't from this planet, maybe not even from this galaxy. And lastly, because when yesterday I threw an explosion at Deku, I did with the necessary strength to get him to infirmary so that he wouldn't be able to do anything better than me, but he came out unscathed.

- We sense every single one of your hearts beating, - said Venom - we hear your breath, we hear the birds flying outside, and - they suddenly turned and threw an eraser which left a chalk mark on the face of the invisible girl that was creeping behind their back as she had been told to by Aizawa - we also sensed you Hagakure...

Everyone went silent, since they hadn't even noticed the invisible girl moving. They had no other choice than to believe them. But before Aizawa sensei coul call out the end of the explanation, someone raised a hand to make the last question. A cold hand.

- I am curious about one thing - said Shoto Todoroki - Yesterday, at the training grounds, was that all of your power?

- No - replied Midoriya to everyone's shock, except for the teachers and Todoroki, who was already expecting that answer.

- Then how much of it was it - politely asked Todoroki.

- About 25% of my power - Replied Venom - If my calculations are correct, judging by the ground's composition, and the distance you were all standing on, we would have caused the ground to break approximately in a Km radius, and harmed all of you pretty much if you hadn't covered at all. But please, don't be afraid. Izuku possibly wouldn't say it yet, but he cares for all of you. He cares for everyone. He even cares for me, despite the fact of me being a monster. And yesterday, when he recovered from his control loss, he began crying thinking that he may have harmed any of you. - At that point, Midoriya started crying, and everyone was deeply moved by it. But before anyone had time to get up, Venom twisted his form around Midoriya's neck, without making any pressure on it though, and two tentacles of black mass came out of Midoriya's back to twist around their body and onto the back again. It was then when they realized that Venom was hugging Midoriya to comfort him.

After Midoriya had finished wiping his tears, Aizawa said it was enough for one day, and sent them all back to their homes. From that day, Midoriya never walked home alone. Iida and Uraraka accompanied him part of their way home.