Stuttering (Peter Parker)

Peter Parker has been crushing on you since you moved in next door a few years ago. He's tried asking you out but he never could. Every time he tried to, he became a awkward mess and left it for another time.

You have always had a crush on Parker for a long time, and every time he asked you out you also got really awkward. This time was different. This time you were going to ask him out, and you were ready. You've practiced a thousand times and know exactly how you will do it. It's been a while but you finally gained the confidence.

It was gym class and everyone was doing what the teacher had said. As Peter was doing his sit-ups you were watching him while holding your friends legs down.

"Y/N why don't you stop staring and just go ask him out."  Your friend said staring up at you.

"Because, I don't know. I'm too awkward of a person." You said sighing.

"Oh my lord, okay if you don't ask him out I will." Y/F said with a smirk.

You got up to build your confidence and got all serious. "Fine I'll go over there right now and ask him."

"Good. Now go, go get your man!"

You began walking towards Peter, seeing Ned look up at you then whispered something to Peter. Soon enough, Ned got up and left to "use the bathroom". You got to the mat he was on and sat down, letting out a breath you didn't know you had.

"Hey Peter." You said looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Uh hey Y/N. What's up?"

"I just had a quick question for you um- I-I was just wonder if you'd like to or want to uh go out with me?" You asked as you got nervous.

"Really? Ya! I'd love to. I-I mean, ya cool, sure." Peter said smiling wide.

"Cool."

"Cool."

A/N: hEY so it's been like a month and a half since I updated oops I'm so sorry lmao. The end of summer was nuts and now school started and I already have a phat crush. Anyways I'm gonna try updating more like every weekend so we'll see how well that goes.