chapter 2! ,marriage!..... wait what?!.

*King uraraka's room*

Ochako : so what did you wish to speak to me about father?.

King uraraka : well strictly speaking, marriage.

Ochako : m-marriage??.

King uraraka : yes , as you are of age now, it is only normal, So I have already gone and arranged a marriage between you and Prince todoroki.

Ochako : oh I see....

King uraraka : well that will be all.., you may go now.

Ochako : yes father.

Ochako leaves , her head swimming with thoughts , unsure of what to do she decides to take a walk..

Why marriage!!, I know I'm of age.. but still..., *To distracted to care she ends up taking a wrong turn , and ends up in a place she has never seen before*

Ochako : where am I?, I'm sure I've never been in here before..

Umm can I help you?, *Came a voice ochako had never heard before.., ochako turned around to see a boy of about her age with green curly hair and freckles, looking curiously at her *

Ochako : sorry I think I'm lost..., Umm may I ask who you are?.

Boy : umm I'm midoriya izuku!, I'm a knight here , nice to meet you!.

Ochako : nice to meet you to!, Umm I'm ochako by the way!.

*Izuku's face suddenly goes white *

Izuku : I'm so sorry I didn't know! , I've never seen the princess before!.

*Izuku kneels down on one knee* is there anything I can do for you your Highness!..

Ochako : *blushing* n-no, I think I'm fine!.

Izuku : ok , but let me know if you need anything ok?.

Ochako : yes I will!.

*Ochako's room*

Ochako : ugh why is my heart beating so fast??, I'm not going to be able to sleep at this rate...

End of chapter 2!.

Thank you all for 20+ reads on my first chapter!, And thank you for reading this one! , I hope you liked it bye!!.