a small adventure!

It was a clear sunny morning, the birds were singing, people were starting to wake up , and although autumn wasn't quite due yet you could smell it in the air......          

Princess ochako was sound asleep , dreaming of the event's that had unfolded the day before,.. when suddenly she wakes up.

Ochako : *yawn...* ah What a nice day...., well I suppose I should get dressed then.

Ochako gets changed into a casual dress , and walks to the dining room for breakfast.. , when she enters the room she sees her father and that boy called midoriya, she sits down and waits for her breakfast.

King uraraka : ah good morning ochako...

Ochako : good morning father.

Ochako decides to ask her father whether she would be aloud a walk outside the castle today.

King uraraka : hmm I suppose,... But only if you have someone with you , I'll get one of the knights..

Izuku : um I could do it your Highness!.

King uraraka : well it's decided then!, You may go out after you have finished eating and you shall not stay out for longer than 3 hours, understood?.

Ochako : yes father!.

Ochako finishes the rest of her meal , and quickly goes to get a bag just in case they find any fruit to pick.

Ochako : I'm ready!.

Izuku : ok come with me.

*Outside of the castle*

Izuku : so where would you like to go first?.

Ochako : let's go to the forest!, ooh and then we can go to the lake!, And then the big hill!.

Izuku : ok!, Let's go!.

*In the forest*

Ochako : wow there's so much fruit here!, Hold on I brought my bag!.

Ochako runs of in the direction of some Berry's.

Ochako : hmmm , what kind of Berry's are these..

Izuku : hmm I'm pretty sure there poisonous...

Ochako : oh..oops!, Ooh there are apples over there!. *Runs of to the apple tree*

Izuku : hey wait up!.

Ochako is staring up at this one apple that she isn't tall enough to reach...Izuku realising this pick's her up on to his shoulders.

Ochako : aaah!, Ah it's just you, you scared me!.

Izuku : haha sorry!, You wanted that apple right?.

Ochako : yup!,.. *picks apple*

After picking plenty of fruit they decided to walk straight to the hill , because they didn't have enough time to go to the lake.

Ochako : wow this view is so pretty!.

Izuku : yeah it's so beautiful up here...

Ochako : thank you for taking me up here , I'm sorry I must have tired you out!.

Izuku : nah it's fine!.

Ochako couldn't help but noticing his face had gone a bit pink.

Ochako : hey are you ok your face is pink!.

Izuku : no I'm fine , really!.

Ochako : hmm ok..

Izuku : we should probably go back now.

Ochako : yeah otherwise my dad will get cranky again.

So they both headed back to the castle, on the way back it got a little cold , so izuku gave ochako his cloak.

Ochako : wait but now your gonna be cold!.

Izuku : eh I'll be fine!, Besides were already at the castle!.

Thankfully the king wasn't to cranky...but he advised them not to stay out for so long next time, and told ochako she should go turn in for the night as she needs to rest.

*Ochako's room*

Ochako : today was fun!, I wonder if I'll see izuku again...

End of chapter 3!

I hope you guys liked this chapter!, And thank you so much for reading!. byee!.