3- More than friends?

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

y/n: what is it?

Alex: *he nervously rubbed the back of his neck* I really like you. I care so much about you and i cant stand being just friends.

Y/N: rlly? *i couldnt hide my smirk*

Alex: *he laughed nervously*

Y/n: i like you too... i was afraid you wo-

Y/N's POV
He interupted me by kissing me this time it was more passionate and still soft.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lowered his hand from my waist to my ass.
He slid his tongue into my mouth and i moaned softly. I could feel him smiling.

Alex: wanna go back to my place?

Y/n: ofc

AT ALEX'S HOUSE

Y/n's POV
The second we got inside he picked me up and put me on the counter.
We made out and he tugged at my dress. I took it off leaving me in my swimsuit.
He took off his shirt was we continued kissing. He put one hand behind my ear and one on my thigh. I moaned softly and i slowly grinded on him.
He let out a moan. damn even his moan was cute. He unclipped my bathing suit and started kissing my neck leaving hickeys down my neck and onto my breast. i took off my top and he kissed me all over. He carried me up to his room and threw me on his bed. Looks like we wouldnt be needing the air mattress tonight ;). he took off his shorts and slid down my bottoms.   
he went down on me and i played with his hair while i was moaning.

Alex: Dam your so wet

2 minutes later...

Unkown: WHAT THE FUCK

We both looked over shocked.
It was his mom. She was holding my dress and my top which we had left downstairs.

Alex grabbed a blanket  and wrapped it around him and i pulled the covers over me.

Alex's Mom: *she whipped my dress and bikini top onto the floor and grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the bed.

Alex: Mom!

Y/n: *i grabbed the blanket as she dragged me*

Alex: *mouthing* sorry

Y/n: *i wrapped the blanket as best as i could and she through me outside.* LITERALLY JUST IN A BLANKET*

Y/N's POV
There are people walked all over oml what am i gonna do!!! i ran into the back yard and sat at the patio table.
I looked up at Alex's window.

Alex's mom: So this is what you do when im gone?!!

Alex: mom please

Alex's mom: fine bring her her clothes. *she rolled her eyes then looked at alex concerned* did you atleast use protection?

Alex: *rubs the back of his neck* we didnt go that far.

Alex's mom: good. Dear god * she walked out rubbing her forehead.*

Alex : * I grabbed her duffel bag and ran outside.* Y/N!

Y/N: *i heard him call my name* Alex im back here!

Alex: *i ran to the backyard to see her wrapped in my blanket sitting at the patio table* omg im so sorry i didnt know that would happen...

Y/N:  We shouldve gone to my place instead, my moms on a business trip *laughing*

Alex: *laughs and kisses Y/N on the forehead.* You should probably get changed...

Y/N: ya...

Alex: go throught the back door and change in the bathroom downstairs. be silent tho

Y/N: okay.

Y/n's POV
That was scary. But im gonna have to say it was worth it...
I changed into some black joggers, nikes, and a Guess tee. I threw my hair up into a high pony tail and pulled out some side pieces.
I walked back outside and hugged Alex. I could feel him smiling as he hugged back. Can you give me a ride home?

Alex: sure but first,...

Damn his moms a bitch lmfaoooo. What do you think hes going to say?