Chapter 5- Union Square.

A/N:

HI! Just wanted to say that there is no zipline at Union Square, to clarify for later in this chapter. (:

xoxo, Gen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

I had fallen asleep with Gabi in my arms for what seemed like two seconds, before I felt my phone vibrating. I opened my eyes, remembering that we were on the beach. I pulled out my phone and checked the message, and saw a picture of Louis at a huge park type thing. I shook Gabi, and showed her the picture. "Union Square. Good pick, Louis."

I stood up and lent Gabi a hand to get up. She grabbed it and I pulled her up. We walked fast back to the car, and began to drive to Union Square. Gabi held my hand as she drove, one hand on the steering wheel, one hand in mine. I smiled at how our hands seemed to fit perfectly together, as if they were meant to be together and were finally matched after years of searching. I wondered if Gabi was as surprised as I was about our relationship.

We were driving swiflty through the busy San Francisco streets, when all of a sudden I hear sirens coming from behind us. Gabi furrows her brows and turns to see them following us. "What the fuck?" Gabi turns the corner and they follow. Gabi sighs and pulls over. "What did we do?" I look over, searching for an answer. "I have no idea." We sit in silence as we wait for the cop to come.

"Hello, I'm officer Wilson. Can I see your license please?" Gabi pulls out her license and hands it to him. He checks it over and hands it back. "Are either of you drunk?" Gabi looks over at me. "I'm not. Are you?" She widens her eyes, probably wondering the answer too. "I was drinking at a club like..four hours ago. I'm not drunk though." Gabi looks up at the cop. "Okay. You two stay safe." The officer begins to walk off, and Gabi rolls up her window. As soon as we make eye contact, we begin to crack up. Gabi begins to drive again, and we pass by stores and people walking down the street.

"Gabi?" I ask nervously. "Yeah?" She looks over at me for a second. "I need to use the loo." She looks over at me and starts cracking up. "What's a 'loo'?!" She cracks up, and I'm afraid she is going to crash into a pole. "I mean...I need to use the restroom." I blush and look out the window. "Oh! Okay!" Gabi pulls over and we both walk into a Russian bakery. Gabi points to the bathroom, and I use it as fast as I can.

When I walk out, I find Gabi ordering a million diffrent types of Russian pasteries from this woman. Gabi pays, and leads me out of the bakery. We climb back into the car and drive down the block. "How much longer?" I whine. "I don't- Oh shit." Gabi stares at the road, her mouth open in shock. "What?" I grip Gabi's hand, suddenly worried. "I forgot my wallet back there. By now someone has probably stolen it. We turn the car around and drive back. "Harry, can you run in and find it? It's teal."

I run in and look for it on the floor. Then I realize I can ask the lady at the counter. "Excuse me?" I ask polietely. "Da?" I sigh. Of course she speaks Russian. "WAH-LET. MY GIRL FRIEND LEFT HER WAAAHLETTTT HERE." The Russian women looks very unhappy before she opens her mouth. In a heavy Russian accent, she decides to speak to me.

"I speak english, jerk." She throws the wallet at my head, and then I run out of the bakery with it.

I pull myself into the car. "Remind me never to assume someone doesn't speak english. I gulp and hand Gabi her wallet. "Did you try to speak loudly and slowly?" I nod and look forward, completely embarrassed. "Nice job, Harry. Don't piss off Russian old ladies. Rule number one in life." She begins to giggle, and I let out a nervous laugh. Before we reach Union Square, we circle the block about five times. No Parking.

Of course, that means we have to end up parking in the Macy's parking garage across the way. We finally find a parking spot, and run out of the car. "ECHOOOO!" I yell as I run down the sloped parking lot and into the elevator. Gabi catches up to me, laughing. "You made an old guy give you the stink eye." I look over at her, and smile. "Bring it on." Finally, we step out of the elevator, expecting to be in the bottom floor of the parking garage, but we ended up in the middle of Macy's.

"What the fuck?!" Gabi yelled, looking around. I grab her hand, and we begin to run through the store. We run through what seemed like miles of clothing and bedding until we finally reached the bottom floor, and had to run through the horrible perfume isle. When we get out into the fresh air, we are both coughing like crazy from the horrible scents. "That was horrible." Gabi pulls me into a hug.

"Harry?" she whispers into my ear.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"I wouldn't rather be doing this scavenger hunt with anyone else. Just you."

She pulls out from the hug, and kisses me passionatly on the lips. We kiss, and I feel like I am flying. But then I realize that we are right in front of Union Square. "Gabi, let's go!" I swiftly pull her through the traffic, and then we begin running up the stairs, and down some stairs into the big square. "LOUIS?!" I yell for him. I look up and see a huge zipline, that was open. I look over to the beginning of the zipline, and see a familiar someone.

Louis is about to go down the zipline.

Shit.