Chapter 1: A God's Arrival And First Day

In the vastness of space there is an entity floating around aimlessly,

Well, floating is a relative term, as it is currently traveling at the speed of light

Well, floating is a relative term, as it is currently traveling at the speed of light. The entity turns its head, spoting a black hole. He smiles under his helmet, and shoots straight for it. It enters, and starts to feel nauseous. When he exits the tear in space-time, The helmet folds back, revealing that the entity has no face. A mouth forms and it pukes, the vomit slowly floating away.

???: I hate doing that.'

The entity thinks as the helmet re-covered its head. It has a distinctly male voice. Shooting off once again, the entity doubles its previous speed. After a few Earth months of soaring aimlessly around the new galaxy, it passes by a planet and notices the large clusters of lights.

???: Lets check it out.'

It enters the atmosphere, and goes invisible.

150 year time skip

The entity is currently leaning against a wall in an alleyway, with his thumb and forefinger pinching his chin, his left foot is placed against the wall he is leaning on.

???: this world is quite interesting. After 150 years, I have learned quite a bit about this world. History, linguistics [which was quite simple], levels of technological advancement, economic standings, which country has what kind of goverment, currency conversion rates, and so on. The computers are primitive, and easy to hack, and i also found out that this world has a large concentration of life fibers. I think I'll stay for a bit.  Besides, life fibers are always fun to play with. Now...lets head off to school."

I grin as I take off, and head towards Honno City, Japan. I had filled out all the necessary information for my application a few weeks ago, making another fake birth certificate, report cards, school records, obituaries for my 'dead' parents that died when I was 10, even a social security number and bank account, which I poured several hundred thousand USD into. By the time I get to my destination, its nearly midnight and I've made an air tight alibi for myself. I dive into the ocean, and propel myself through the water, stopping near the edge of the shore. I peak my helmet out from the water, making sure that no one is around to see me emerge. I walk out of the ocean, and look around. The buildings are shack-like and run down, mostly made of a cheap metal, and old wood. I remove my armor, and return it to storage. I change my clothes to simple clothes. A t shirt, jeans, shoes, and a backpack.

From the information I obtained from the internet, I've already been accepted, and I just need to show up to class in two days. I shrug, and activate a thermal scan to try and find an empty house. After an hour of wandering around, I decide to sleep under the stars. I hop onto the roof of one of the buildings, and lay down. The stars are always beautiful, but I prefer to be surrounded by them, instead of looking up at them. I close my eyes, and go to sleep.

2 day time skip

I wake up, and look around. I drop down from the roof, and head off towards the school. After a few minutes of walking, a girl of medium height, with shoulder length dark navy blue hair walk out of a stall, holding a lemon a few meters infront of me. Her outfit consisted of a simple white shirt with a red ribbon tie, a black miniskirt, white sneakers, and a black & white jacket with rolled up sleeves, and a large silver case strapped to her back. I continue to follow her, as we are heading in the same direction. As we're walking up a flight of stairs, a kid runs down, and circled her, before looking behind him, and calling out sorry. He then did the same to me, and I felt his hand reach into my pocket, and take my wallet. I turn to see the girl looking at me, and she is quite pretty. She has an angular chin, and a single left-swept red highlight on her bangs. Her blue eyes have peculiar gear-shaped pupils with eight grooves around the edges, and have a determined look in them.