Chapter 2: Tennis

Now, you might be wondering why I'm currently hanging upside down over a vat of boiling oil next to Mako. Well ... since I sit next to Ryūko in class, and we've been seen talking, the boxer douche that put us here, thinks that threatening mine and Mako's life will draw Ryūko out. Its not the first time its happened to me, and it probably won't be the last.

Me: can I get down. I gotta take a piss?"

Boxer: shut up."

Me: it was an simple request, club fighter."

The chatter that's going on around us stops. The boxing kid turns around slowly, with an angry look in his eyes.

Boxer: what did you just call me? I am Takaharu Fukuroda, Captain of the Boxing Club."

Uzu: calm down, Fukutoda."

At that moment someone in a beige cloak cuts down Mako from her restraints.

???: Using a hostage is pretty dirty. I thought you were suppose to be a boxer."

Me: That voice. She really is reckless.'

Mako: uhh, Ryūko. I think you forgot someone."

She turns to me, and I catch a glimpse of something under her cloak. using x-ray vision, i look under her cloak to confirm my suspicion. A small smirk grows on my face.

Me: it's been awhile since I saw one of those. This should be interesting. Though this one seems more...shall we say revealing then most.'

The second i finish that thought, Fukuroda throws a strong punch, which Ryūko blocks with her scissor blade at the expense of her cloak.

Ryūko: quit gawking!"

Fukuroda: Y-you're trying to distract me with its sexiness!"

Me: its working.'  "wow, I didn't take you for an exhibitionist, SOMEONE START THROWING ONES!!"
(Exhibitionist: low tier nudist)

Ryūko: SHUT UP!"

Ryūko fights Fukuroda for about a minute, before finishing him off by destroying his goku uniform, which is then absorbed by her outfit, leaving him naked. I'm about to whistle to get her attention, when someone drops me into the oil. It burns a little as it goes up my nose, and down my throat. I break my restraints and pop my head out, lean over the edge and start coughing to seem like I'm trying to get the crap out of my body, but as I've had literal acid poured down my throat, it didn't hurt that bad.

Me: man that tastes awful." *gag*

I climb out of the oil, and look down at my ruined suit, and take a deep breath to try and calm myself. Faster than anyone could react, I have the kid that threw the lever by the throat, danggling in the air. He grabs my wrist, trying to break my hold, but I have him in a death grip.