The rise of The Taken King

Time: present day

What you look like now

A/N pov
A/N pov

My name is Oryx but before Oryx I was A/N Rose and when I was young my family always neglected and abused me except my little sister Ruby Rose.

Time skip 10 years before

Tie: A/N WHAT DID YOU DO YOU TO YANG!?

A/N: N-nothing I was in my room the hole day

Yang: he is lying he punched me!

A/N: ' I'm not getting out of this. Might as well get it over with '

Tie than punched me in the gut making me cough out blood, I fell to the ground and blood still in my mouth. I tryed to get up put Tie kicked you and you hit a wall and hit the floor.

Ruby: DAD STOP! CANT YOU SEE HE HIS HAS BLOOD COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH!?

yang: why are defending him? He is nothing.

Than Summer walked in and dragged me to my room. She then throw me on my bad. She left me there just looking out of my room just. wondering why? What did I do wrong? Than I realized that it was hard to keep my eyes open.

Oryx: ' I guess I'm dying. Finally I'm free"

Ruby pov

yang: why are defending him? He is nothing.

Than my mom took A/N to his room.

Ruby: why are all of you treating him like that? He did nothing wrong. You should all be a shame of yourselves. "

I than ran to A/N room. When I walked in he was just laying there, he didn't move, he didn't make a sound he was just laying there.

In a dark room

??? pov

???: Hello there A/N, I've seen what you're family has done to you.

A/N: who are you? Where I'm I?

???: you are between life and death. And who I'm I is not important. A/N do you want the power to get revenge on your family?

A/N: Yes. More than anything.

???: very well than, take my hand and I will give you my power.

He did as I said he took my hand. Than a white and black came out of my arm and whent into him.

???: you are no longer A/N Rose. You are now Oryx the Taken King. Rise Oryx.

Oryx: thank you. But I have one request. Please give me something to give to my little sister

???: "when this glows a green fire it means you are close

???: "when this glows a green fire it means you are close."

Oryx: "thank you"

???: "its time for me to go, one more thing when you are in danger, remember to focus. You will be able to take your enemies and turn them against each other."

Then the room turned white and went back to normal.

THATS RIGHT CLIFFHANGER. Any hoped you enjoy the story and have a good day