seeing Ruby again part 1

After the 'discussion' you, Neo, Ruby, and ozpin had, Ruby wanted answers.

Ruby: is-is it really you A/N ? Where have you been? What happened to you?

She said with tears in her eyes

Orxy: easy there kiddo. Yes it's me. I-I missed you so much, I was so worried about you.

You fell tears coming down your face, and the feeling of guilt run down your back. You two than hugged so tightly, making sure you saved this moment for the rest of your life. You two stopped hugging, and Ruby asked another question.

Ruby: sooo, how have you been?

Orxy: honestly stressed, I didn't know if I would see you again. I'm sorry.

Ruby: why? You didn't do anything wrong.

Oryx: Im sorry for leaving you there. In that hell hole I called a home. Im sorry you didn't have your older brother there to watch you grow.

More tears ran down your face, and fell to your knees. Run than want down to your leave and hugged you.

Ruby: It's ok, I'm here now, we can talk and cach up.

Ruby said with a smile

Oryx: that would be nice, you all know how to make me feel better.

Ruby: who was the girl you were with is She your girlfriend?

Orxy: WHAT NO, well not yet anyway....

Ruby: sure what ever you say.

( Sorry everyone for making this 1 part, I'm just really stress with school, family, and personal stuff. Please forgive me. Anyway bye.)