Summer the Taken part 1

Time: One year ago
Location: summer's grave
Oryx POV

Me, my guardians and Raven teleported to my ' mother's grave. I walked up to the grave, I kneeled down looking at the grave stone with hatred. I stand up and move a bit back, I then reach out my hand and let the darkness from my hand enter the grave.

3rd POV

Inside the grave rest the great and noble Summer Rose missing both of her arms and right leg, as the darkness runs through the grave and then in the coffin. The darkness enters Summer as her body jolts a bit. The darkness heals her right leg and arms as the limbs were replaced with taken versions of each limbs. Her body started to twitch when her eyes slowly opened. She slowly starts to dig her way out of her grave.

Oryx POV

Crystal: " My Lord, are you sure it will work? I mean we don't even know if you're dark powers will work on the dead. "

Oryx: " I don't care if it works or not. I want revenge even if she's dead. " I said narrowing my eyes

Suddenly I felt something from the grave, making its way up. I grin evilly knowing full well what it is. Suddenly a taken human arm rises from the grave, then another, then she rised from her grave, Summer rose was taken by my powers.

Summer: " My Lord. " She said as she kneeled down.

Everybody except Oryx was shocked by this

Raven: " S.. Summer? "

Summer: " Do I know you? " She looked up at Raven

Oryx: ' interesting, she has no memory of her past', " Tell me summer do you know who are? "

Summer: " I'm your servant, Your sword, Your shield my Lord. "

Oryx: " I see" The Raven walked up to me

Raven: " Oryx don't you think your taking this too far? I mean you just brought back someone from the dead. This is a bit much for revenge. "

I snapped back at her.

Oryx: " HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DECISION! " Everybody flinched at my tone " You forget... Who brought you power , who gave you and your pathetic tribe protection? "

Raven: " Y... You my Lord "

Oryx: " You better remember that. And don't EVER question me again. "

Raven: " Y.. Yes my Lord "

Oryx: " Now then. Summer rise"

Summer: " Yes my lord"

Oryx: "you'll have your first mission, you will find a house north of here. Find the house, and retrieve a weapon. Then bring the weapon to me"

Summer: " Yes my Lord" She then teleported away

Summer POV
Location: rose and Xiao Long House

As I was making my way to the house I noticed the beauty around me, from the plants to the animals, I was broken out of my thoughts when I reach the house. It looks familiar like I've been here before. As I reach the front door, I pushed it and entered the house when I noticed no one was home. I walked around till I noticed staircases,  I walked up to the second floor, when I reach it I entered the first room. It looked like a bedroom for two, then I noticed a pistol in glass case. I walked up to it, it had words at the bottom " The rose for the noble women; Summer Rose "

Summer: ' summer Rose? Who's that? ' I thought as I smashed the glass and grabbed the pistol ' why does this feel so... Familiar? ' my thoughts were broken when the front door opens. I opened the window next to me and jump out. I then teleport away.