chapter 2

I woke up by the alarm.I rubbed my eyes and stretched out.After u stretched,I ran to the bathroom and started to run the shower.I took off my clothes and stepped in.I went under the water and the water soothed me.I started to grabbed the soap and my rag.After I cleaned myself,I wash my hair with raspberry shampoo.I tilted my head back and let the shampoo out my hair.I turned off the water and grabbed a towel for my hair and wrapped it in tightly.I got out and put on my undergarments.I walked over to my closet and put out a dark blue jeaned jacket,a pink cropped shirt that says'I LOVE PARIS',with the Eiffel tower on it,a white tank top under it,light blue denium pants,red plaid combat boots,2 brackets that goes along with my friendship bracket and I put in white pearl earrings.I grabbed my hair dryer and plugged it in.As I plugged it in,i combed my hair.After I dryer my hair,I took out the curling iron and plugged it in.I curled my hair for 15 minutes.After 15 minutes,I put on lip gloss and put it away.I grabbed my backpack,I took my iPhone off the charger and put it in my back pocket.I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple from the fruit basket.I kissed Adrian's cheek,hugged dad as he sipped his coffee and hugged mom again.I ran out the kitchen and head out to school.Then I heard someone's voice I turned around to see Ariana and Zendaya.

"Hey,Hailey.You look nice today.",said Zendaya."Thanks.",I said."Well,you gonna meet some friends.",said Ariana."Like,what?!",I said bit confused."Well,let's just say,some kids are really obnoxious,rude and sometimes nice.But...",as she stopped."What else?",I said.

They bothed toke a deep breath and looked at each other and then said,"You need to stay away from someone,at school!",said Zendaya,as her voice went to a serious tone."Like who?!"I said eagerly waiting for answer."Well it's this boy name Harry Styles.He's the baddest bad boy you'll ever meet!",Ariana says.

We finally got to the school.The school's name was Holmes Chapel High.As we walk up the steps,I can really feel people eyes are on me.Ariana is right.I just don't like no teens just staring at me for no reason.I know I'm the new girl.But I just don't really care.

I told Zendaya and Ariana to wait on me,while I get my schedule..Iwas going to the office to go get my schedule.I was in a seat until my name was called.

"Hailey Rodriges!",as a young woman said it with a light voice."I'm right here!l,when I put my hand up and got my schedule from her."I'm Ms.Benson,your principle.",when we shook hands.I got out the office and seen Ariana and Zendaya standing up.

"So what's your first period?",Zendaya said.I looked down at it."I have chemistry.",I said normally."Us too!",they screamed."Normally,I have another class with her and then the next one with you."Ariana said."What class?"I said scanning my eyes to her schedule paper."Art class."

Usually I loved art.I always draw,abd paint everyday in my room.I'm such a,creative artist.I always take my time,a'll l day to make it perfect.

"Come on!We don't wanna be late to class!",said Zendaya as we ran to our homeroom class.

Zendaya and Ariana sat down,as I greeted to myself to the teacher.When she was done greeting herself that her name was,Ms.Brown.She told me to go sit by Ariana and Zendaya.

*15 minutes later*

*Hailey's pov*

We all had to do our work,what 's.Brown gave us.Then we heard the door open by 3 British boys.One in the black raven hair that have a quiff hair style,loose curls and the other one with a low quiff.They was 15 minutes late.Ms.Brown told them to go sit in their seat.The boy with the loose curls gave me a smirk and winked at me.I then felt a, nudge on my elbow.Ariana gave me a note that says;

Ariana:Those are the 3 bad boys.The one in the ravenblack hair is Zayn Malik.The other one in the light brown low quiff,is Louis Tomlinson.The last one in the loose curls with a bandana is Harry Styles.I told you a warning about him.FIRST,He's a user of girls.SECONDLY,he plays with the girl's heart.THIRDLY,he have sex with the girl.FOURTHLY,he cheats on the fist girl and the other girl that he likes,is his second one.AND PLEASE,STAY AWAY FROM HIM,PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

To:Hailey

From;Ariana

__________________________

Homeroom class was,finally over.When I read that note,that Ariana wrote,I think she's really right.

I went to science class.I sat in the middle of the class.Soonly,everyone came in.

Then I,heard a chair screech on the floor.I looked up and saw emerald green eyes staring at me.I turned around and faced the board.

*45 minutes later & lunch time*

"Hey,Hailey.",said Zendaya."How was class?",she said giving me a warm smile." It was really good.",I said.

We entered the cafeteria and grabbed our lunch.We sat by the window,that had the sun shining,through it.