chapter one

*Hailey's pov*

I was sitting in the car with my mom,dad and my little brother,Adrian.We had to move to Homles Chapel,England because my dad had a promotion.He was really excited to move here.But I missed my best friend,Melissa.Me and Melissa was best friends since,pre-k.Before I left Minnesota,Melissa and I made friendship brackets.I never forget when we made this bracelet.I still wear this bracelet for now and ever.It felt like Melissa is really right beside me.I smiled softly to myself.Then for 15 minutes,I feel the car stop.I took off the seat belt and got out the car.I was right in front of my new,house.I took a deep breathe and my lungs was filled with air.I heard my mom called me by helping taking out the boxes,out the truck.I grabbed a box,that was mines,and I walked upstairs to my big bedroom.I put down my box and sighed.I quickly ran downstairs and got another box.As I got another box,I seen a red haired and a light brown haired came up to me.

"Hi.Are you the new neighbor?",She asked me firmly,while smiling,lightly."Um,yes I am.",I said putting the box down.

"Well,I'm Zendaya.And this is Ariana.",as I shook both of their hands."Hi.",she says a bit perky."Hi.",I smiled back.I heard my mom calling me."Yes?",I answered her.She came to me and seen my two new friends.

"Hello.I'm Nd.Rodriges.And who you both should be?",She says sweetly."Well I'm Ariana.And this is Zendaya."

My mom shook hands as dad and my little brother,Adrian,came out the house.

"Who are these two girls,here?",my dad asked,smiling."They are Zendaya and Ariana,that I just met,a few minutes ago.",I said."Well it's a pleasure nice to met you.",when he shook there hands.

"You all look like the perfect,friends.",my mom says.We all smiled at bit."Awwww.Who's this little,fella?",Ariana says bending down to my brother.

"That's,Adrian.My little brother.",I say.Ariana started to pinch his cheeks when he laughed."He's so adorable!",Zendaya said."He is.",I said laughing.

"Well,would you two,like to help us with these,boxes?",as mom smiled warmly.They both nodded their heads in approval.

______________________________

*2 hours later*

"Thinks for helping us!",I said smiling."Your welcome.",when she smiles warmly."You can both can come here,anytime.",dad says nicely."We'll come around anytime,if you want.",said Ariana.

My mom and dad went back inside the house to get dinner ready.

"So I guess I'll see you both around.",I said it convincingly."Yeah!Me too.So I'll see you later.",said Zendaya.They both hugged me & I hugged them back.A few seconds later,we let go.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school!",they said walking home."You too!",I yelled back.They waved at me and then I did the same.I watched them left,before I smiled.I walked inside and ran into my room.I took a nap,before dinner was ready.

*10 minutes later*

"Hailey!",mom yelled.I ran downstairs to the kitchen."Yes?",i said."Come eat.",when I sat by Adrian.

I looked at Adrian,that was ready to eat.Adrian is such a eater.Every time I get something,he wants the same thing as me.I loved Adrian.

Then mom served us.It was lasagna night.Mmmm.I loved lasagna.

*30 minutes later*

I was the first one done,with my food."Here you go.",when she gave us a drink.The drink was kolad.It was cherry.I loved this kind of kolad.

When I was done,mom told Adrian and I to go to bed,that night.We both had to go to school.

Adrian had to put on his pjs.He told me to tuck him in.I kissed his cheeks and said,"Good night,Adrian.",I Saud smiling lightly."Good night,Hailey.",as he drifted off to sleep.

I went into my room,and changed into pjs.I put my hair into a messy bun.I turned off the light and went under my soft,warm cover.Then I drift off to sleep.