Prologue

No one knows how it happened, how the world went to hell and people turned into flesh hungered monsters. One minute everything was fine, then the next minute people were running for their lives trying to save theirselves from being torn apart by those things. Some people say the government has been working on this virus for many years and decided to see what would happen if they released it. Others don't know how to explain it.

All we know is something happened and now only the smartest survive. In this new world people try their hardest to stay alive but sometimes they can't take it anymore, they end up committing suicide, either by walking/jumping into a hoard of Creepers or using their own weapons. They can't take not having their families or the things they have had to witness ends up taking its toll on them. Some people just end up going crazy and get theirselves killed. You not only have to worry about creepers, the other thing on the top of your worry list is scavengers. Scavengers stay in groups and don't care who they kill or what they have to do to get something they
need/want, if you come across them you'll either be left empty handed with nothing to defend yourself once they're done with you or worse dead.

Creepers. Where did the name come from? Well they can be as quiet as a mouse when they need to be and can creep up on you at any second. So instinctively just call them Creepers. Now these "Zombies" aren't like the movies played them off to be, No. They aren't slow, dumb, or loud all the time. Nope. They can run pretty damn fast, they have a little sense(not much but enough where they aren't consider utterly stupid/dumb), and they can be loud with their screams and growls but all in all when they find "prey" they can get very quiet, making you believe it's safe until they lunge at you and have you right where they want you(in their mouths).

Creepers are also drawn to noise, any source of light, and the smell of human flesh. Guns are a big No-No, unless you want a hoard of creeps on your hands brought on by the noise. Your best bet would be a machete, axe, or hatchet. Basically anything that doesn't make noise is the best weapon. Making a fire or using flashlights, Nope. They'll run right into a fire and if they get a glimpse of flashlight, they won't leave that building until they've found the source. Last but not least, HUMAN FLESH. Their sight might of gotten took away but their sense of smell was amazing(along with hearing), it's like they could smell you from a mile away.

A/N I'm very excited about this book! I love reading zombie books and was inspired by a few that I read on here. This will be a BXB story, so don't read it if your not into it. Simple as that. I'll give you a quick run down on the main characters, before you get into the book.

NICK• Male, 6'0, 20, black hair, tan, hazel eyes.

DANI• Male, 5'5, 17, white blonde hair, pale, dark blue eyes.

DELILAH• Female, 5'3, 16, Dirty blonde hair, slightly tan, blue eyes.

Also in this book the reason none of them understand what's going on is because they've never heard of the "zombie" characters we have today! Basically a world with no zombies! (I know HORRIBLE! Right?) But yeah! No zombie movies, no shows, notta!

P.S. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK (Comment) and let me know what you think! Also vote and follow PLEASE. :) Thank you!!