Shot 4

The doctor's words clouded Shivaay's mind as he felt that he has lost everything. He considered himself to be an unworthy person who couldn't save his love. He was blank and heard nothing. He was numb as even pain deserted him. His Struggle to Live had come to an end as he sat lifelessly.

As Shivaay was caught in a black hole, he felt a movement. He looked up to find Om shaking him out of his blankness. He could see Om's lips moving but was not able to decipher his words. He looked around to find everyone saying something but he was sitting like a log; his face like a blank slate,  nothing on it. Only his beating heart and open eyes showed that he was alive...as Shivaay was feeling dead frok within.

As Shivaay looked around, he searched for Anika and that jerked him to reality as he began to regain his senses.

Om: Shivaay... Shivaay... Look at me...

Pinky: Shivaay...are you hearing us?

Bhavya: Bhaiyya, say something.

Shivaay(small whisper): Anika... Anika...the doctor... She...

Dadi(cupping his face): Billu, did you listen to the doctor?

Shivaay's expectant look shattered them but still they needed to convey the words of the doctor.

Shakti: Shivaay, the doctors have put Anika in an induced coma. It seems that her condition is.....so....critical. They....had almost...lost her. There is...no definite period...about how long she would be...in coma. And...

Shivaay stopped Shakti by raising his hand and everyone waited for Shivaay's reaction. He stood up and stared at everyone blankly.

Shivaay: I need to meet the doctor.

Just then the doctor comes and Shivaay goes to him.

Shivaay: What's wrong with Anika?

Doctor: Mr. Oberoi, your wife has got few injuries but they are not major ones. But her lungs are affected due to the drowning. So she has trouble  in breathing. So we have put her in ventilator support. And...

Shivaay:  And what?

Doctor: While treating we almost lost her. It's like she doesn't want to live. Moreover she seemed to have panic attacks. Is there something...

Shivaay: Daksh...

Doctor: Mr. Oberoi, I could see that she has been through a trauma and this has triggered it. I can't assure you... But...

Shivaay: She will be fine doctor. I know my Anika. Can I see her?

Doctor: After 30 minutes Mr. oberoi.

The doctor leaves and everyone looked at Shivaay who appeared calm but only Shivaay knew his turmoil. With the doctor's words, Shivaay's numbness transformed into rage, anger, frustration, pain and fear. But he remained with a stoic expression. They had one question naaging their minds and it was voiced by Tej.

Tej: Shivaay, what is it about Daksh?

Shivaay: When Daksh had manipulated me earlier, he had tried to kill Anika by drowning her in a tank....and Veer did the same. The past few days and Veer's violent behaviour seems to have triggered Anika's trauma and fears.

Shivaay spoke in an unwavering voice but his brothers noticed the shudder paasing through his body. They held his shoulders and everyone waited for Shivika meet as they believed that their love will help them cross this obstacle and give them the strength to struggle for their life.

30 minutes passed and Shivaay entered Anika's ward. Seeing Anika, his eyes brimmed with tears but he controlled himself and moved towards her. The doctor's words rang in his ears. He was angry to hear that his love had lost the will to live. This thought twisted his heart but he was adamant to win this struggle to live with Anika.

Shivaay: You should be happy now na. You have made me...the Shivaay Singh Oberoi stumped. And what? You don't want to live. Do you think that you could leave me? It was you who told that we would live together and die together. Then why are you planning to leave me alone? Yeah...you want me to surrender to you and come behind you,right. Well, it's working. I will definitely follow you wherever you go...heaven or hell...I don't care. Anika, you are not weak. You are my strong and khidkhithod Anika. How could you accept defeat so easily when you were and is the only person who could defy My...SSO's words? Are you angry that I didn't come sooner to save you? I believed you Anika... That you will fight against all odds for me. But when I reached there, I found you defeated. That's not you....listen to me Anika. You have to come back for me...for our love... For our family. And if you still are planning on losing your struggle to live... Then remember...I will also be defeated. I will also lose my struggle to live. Now it's upto you.

Shivaay looked at Anika's face and immediately left the ward without a second glance and therefore failed to notice Anika's fingers trying to reach him or the tears that began to flow from her eyes drenching the pillow.

Precap: The result of Shivika's Struggle to Live

Tadaaa...another shot is over. Pls give your votes and comments. Until then Au revoir!!!!❤❤❤