Shot 7

Anika is in a state of shock. Shivaay's pain numbed her and that made her restless. She never thought that her failure in her struggle to live will wreck her Shivaay. She wants to assure him but is devoid of ways to relieve him from this pain and insecurity. She is feeling guilty for Shivaay's state and so decides to get back her tadibaaz bhagad billa at any cost. 

On the other side, Shivaay is sitting on the recliner beside the pool and is staring blankly at the pool. Though he didn't want to be rude to Anika, the fear of losing her and his failure to save her triggered his anger. He knows that Anika is also not in a healthy state but still his pain has become too much to bear. He did not want Anika to break seeing him broken but she has witnessed it and that pushed him into deeper misery. 

The two souls are fighting with themselves; they are taking the blames on themselves; they are also upset with each other; both of them are in pain. But one soul is drowning in the pain while the other soul is trying to alleviate the pain. Anika knows that this is her chance to fight in their struggle to live. She has almost given up once; not again. Their struggle to live is not just being alive but also standing by each other. 

The sun rises in all its brilliance after a depressing night where the two souls had not slept a wink after the confrontation. Shivaay enters the room to see Anika sitting in the same position. He wants to go to her but his pain stops him. Anika sensing his presence waits for Shivaay to do something. When Shivaay remains silent, she decides to take the reins. 

Anika: Shivaay, please listen to me once. I know that I had failed your trust by accepting death. And it's my biggest mistake that I stopped fighting and left you alone in our struggle to live. You are right in your place to be angry and it's fine if you don't trust me and our love as I had broken it myself. But I promise you Shivaay that I will win your trust again. Stay with me as this is my turn to fight for our life. Just be with me... That's enough for me. Please give me one chance. I want to fight this time. Will you give me a chance? 

Shivaay is silent and a plethora of emotions swirl in his mind and heart. His raging soul is happy to see his bold Anika back but is also sceptical that she would fail him again. 

Shivaay: What if you decide to leave me again? You always risk your life for me... 

Anika: And I will stand before you as your shield always. You would also do the same. But we will not lose our struggle to live. I will not leave you so soon, Shivaay. I dared to break our promise of living and dying together. I will not break it again. 

Shivaay sees Anika as her eyes shine with determination. But Shivaay decides to check the grounds before stepping on it. 

Anika: Take your time, Shivaay. I will fight for your love and trust. 

Anika sadly looks at Shivaay staring blankly and tries to stand. But soon she finds herself lifted in her Shivaay's arms. He takes her to the washroom and gives her the required clothes and leaves. This gesture makes Anika confident that her Shivaay has taken a step out of his shell. A smile adorns her face while on the other side, Shivaay feels relaxed with Anika's words. It gave him a strong assurance but he wants to see his old Anika-the one who never accepted defeat no matter how big the storm was. 

After sometime Shivaay comes to their room followed by Omruriya with a food trolley while Anika is on the couch pouting as her husband had glared at her to stay in the room before leaving to get their breakfast.