Chapter 4: "Buddy Police! Ryuga's Patrol!"

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Hanzo: "Then perhaps, there could be something we could do about you three while you're in Asakusa..."

Everyone currently in Hanzo's office was contemplating on what to do from here. Since they got to the city, our three heroes did not think of staying for longer than intended. Their mission was to only find the source of the monster sightings, put a stop to it, bring in the culprit to HQ for questioning.

But now that there's something even bigger going on behind the scenes, it's clear they need to stick for a while longer...

Shiro: * thinking*"We could ask if they have a boy's dorm available, but it would risk us getting spotted...and even though it's nice here, we shouldn't make ourselves home..."

Ryuga: "How about we rent an apartment?"

Lee: "I don't think that's a good idea. Even though we are getting SOME of our funds from HQ, we shouldn't just do whatever we want with it..."

Ryuga: "True...."

Suddenly, Shiro's phone began to ring. He takes his phone from his pocket to see who it is.

Shiro: "Sorry, I'll be right back. I gotta take this."

Hanzo: "No problem at all, young man. Take your time."

With that said, Shiro exited the office to take his call. When the door was closed, he accepted the call and put the phone to his ear.

Shiro: "Hello?"

???: "Hey Shiro"

Shiro's eyes widened, recognizing the caller's voice.

Shiro: "Dad!?"

Mr.Emiya: "Hey son, how's it going over there? Did you find the source?"

After calming down a little, he gives a slight summary.

Shiro: "I've been meaning to call you and HQ about it. We found the source of where those sightings came from, but the culprit, or rather culprits, got away without any trace or lead to track them down..."

Mr.Emiya: "I see....well don't worry, I'll let the commander know. I'll see what your mother and I could do on our end."

Shiro: "Thanks dad. I'll be sure to give a full report to command later. For now, my team and I need to find out what to do in terms of living arrangements..."

Mr.Emiya: "Living arrangements....? Oh right, I almost forgot to mention!"

Shiro slightly raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

Shiro: "What's that?"

Mr.Emiya: "We got a message from the higher ups that they constructed a house for you three to live in, in case the mission took longer than anticipated."

Shiro was shocked and surprised that the higher ups would already come up with a plan for their residential problem.

Shiro: "Well, that's nice. Now we have a place to stay for the time being."

Mr.Emiya: "Yup! Well Shiro, I gotta get back to work. I'll let your mother know you said hi, too. Also I'll make sure to send you the coordinates to the house later. I'll talk to you later, son."

Shiro: "Alright, thanks dad. See ya later."

With that, he hung up the phone and proceeded to enter back into Hanzo's office to relay the news.