Chapter 6: "Buddy Police! Lee's Patrol!"

(Disclaimer: I own nothing)

(At the Eastern part  is Asakusa...)

After splitting up with his team, Lee makes his way Eastward of the city.

Lee: "Alright, should be simple. Do a quick sweep around these parts, and keep an eye out."

As he goes over his current mission, he looks around to find anything out of the ordinary.

Lee: "Nothing interesting around here.....Maybe down at the shopping center could help..."

Lee: *thinking* "In the meantime, though..."

As he makes his way there, he turns on his headphones and chooses a song from his playlist.

Lee: *thinking* "This one should be good."

(Meanwhile, at Gessen Academy...)

After training was done, everyone in the academy was taking a break, mostly lounging around the main room. However one student was traversing the halls in a hurry. This student was Shiki, who seems to be trying to find someone.

 This student was Shiki, who seems to be trying to find someone

Shiki: "C'mon...Like, where is she..?"

???: "Hey Shiki, what's the hurry about?"

She turns around to see her friend from earlier, Minori, slightly worried for her.

Shiki: "Oh hey, Minori. Have you Yumi? There's something she's gotta see."

Minori: "Yeah, she's in her room resting up."

Shiki: "'Kay thanks."

When she found the room she was looking for, Shiki knocks on the door and waits for a response. That response being the door opening, revealing her friend.