💟10💟

After a week
This whole week Manik was very busy to make the preparation. Mukti, Zubin, Inaya, Smaran and even Ira was helping them. Finally today is d-day.

At the location
The place was decorated beautifully with curtains, flowers and ribbons. It was looking amazing. Manik has done everything with the direction of Inaya as she works with Nandini. So, she knows the way to decorate.

Manik was wearing a casual tuxedo and he was hot as hell.

Everyone was present there. It was Ira's duty to bring Nandini there. After a while, she brought Nandini with her. Nandini's eyes were blind folded according to the plan. Seeing them coming Manik left from there and hid behind a tree. 

Ira was bringing Nandini slowly slowly. As her eyes were blind folded so it was a little difficult for her to walk. But she managed.

N: Ira baby, have not we reached? Where are you taking me?

I: Come na. Don't talk.

N: Okay.

After some time they to the place.

I: Now open your eyes.

N: Okay.

Nandini opened her eyes and found everyone standing in front of her holding a cake in their hand. As soon as they saw Nandini opening her eyes they shouted
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDINI."

Nandini was overwhelmed by their gesture. 

N: Thank you so much guys. Thank you everyone for making my birthday special. You have planned a beautiful birthday surprise for me. I am really very happy. Thanks once again.

Then she kneeled down in front of Ira to match their level and said,
"Thank you baby. You planned everything for me. I am really happy."

I: We have not planned anything, mumma.

N: Then who did this? 

Ira pointed towards Manik who was now standing a little away from them. Nandini turned towards Manik and found him standing there holding his ears. Seeing her looking at him Manik mouthed a sorry. Nandini stood up at her place when Ira pulled her toes Manik. They came face to face. Ira was still there holding Nandini's hand.

M: Sorry (folding his hands together in front of Nandini) please forgive me. I love you.

N: I have said you once and I am telling you once again it's not possible. I can't forgive you. (Taking a breath) I must say you have planned everything really well. But that doesn't mean everything is sorted. Ira, let's go.

I: Mumma, forgive uncle na please. Please, forgive him. Talk to uncle.

N: Ira baby, you go and join them. I am coming in a while.

Ira nodded and ran towards others.

N: Smart move. You know it very well that Ira is my weakness. You have taught the line to her, right?

Manik didn't say anything but looked down which gave Nandini the answer.

N: Do you know you are an idiot?

Manik fixed his collar and said, "I know."

N: Do you know you are a selfish?

Manik looked down and replied, "Hmm I know."

N: Do you know the personality you show in front of everyone actually you are not like that? 

Manik nodded his head and said, "I know that too."

N: You have planned everything with them. Have asked them once who is Ira's real parents?

Manik became shocked hearing her. He didn't understand what she meant.

M: What do you mean?

Nandini had tears in her eyes. She was controlling with a great difficulty.

N: She is not my daughter. She is my sister's daughter. Ira was just 1 year old when my sister and jiju died in an accident. From that day Ira is with me. She calls me her mother and I want to be her mother.

Manik looked at Ira with sad emotion in his eyes who was laughing with Inaya. In this one week, he had met Ira a lot of time which make a special place Ira in his heart. He knew that not only Nandini but Ira is also a very important part of his life now.

M: Can I be her father?

N: Do you know you are a fool?

Manik just nodded his head.

N: Do you how much sweet person you are?

This time with teary eyes a smile appeared on his face.

M: No, I didn't know that. Nandini, WILL YOU BE MY STORY?

N: No, go to hell.

Manik looked down and was about to leave when Nandini hold his collars and pulled him towards her.

N: Stupid. I love you too. I will be your story.

That bring a bright smile on Manik's face. They hugged each other and joined their forehead. 

That marks another beginning of their story.

That's all. It's the end of this story. There won't be any epilogue. Because I don't think there is anything left for that. Now Please do tell me how do you like this story? Have you guys enjoyed the journey? Don't forget to vote and comment.