the victim of my heart. (zayn malik love story)

willow's pov

I slipped on my grey nike running shorts and a yellow tie die tank top and grabbed my IPod skipping out my door. i was out for my morning run in the park. i do this everyday like a routine. if i dont then im super hyper all day, wich is insane trust me you dont wanna be around me when im hyper.

i jogged further down the path swiching my music to 'cave in' by owl city. i started humming along thinking of my prom. my hiddious dress that i thought was beautiful at the time. by the time the song changed i was running past the giant tree that i loved seeing every morning. but today was different i saw a boy there with blonde hair around my age. but not only that he was crying.

Nialls pov

 i continued my walk along the small path heading towards english bay where i was meeting the boys since they had the car when i heard my ring tone blaring out of my left pocket. i picked up the phone (CONVERSATION)

niall: hello

zayn: h-hi niall um we've -hicup- we've been in a -hicup- c-car crash a-and simon is being t-taken to i-ntensive c-care -hicup-

niall:wh-what

zayn: l-liam said i n-need to get off the ph-phone -hicup- i'll call lat-ter

niall: o-okay love you bro

( END OF CALL )

i dropped my phone and sat down on the soft grass by a tree and just started crying like a little girl into my hands

"hey um are you okay?" i heard a girl's voice say

i looked up to see a girl in a running outfit and her eyes full of concern the shock when she saw my face

"n-no" i stuttered

she slid down the tree beside me and hugged me. just hugged me no screaming , yelling , jumping just hugged me until i stopped crying

"hey whats wrong" she asked in a caring voice

"you know who i am right ?" i asked she nods "well simon and the boys have been in a c-car crash and simons in intensive care and...and...and"i said barly being able to finish my rant.

RIIING RIIING  my phone went off

niall:hello

zayn:come to the hspital on oak and granville

niall: okay

i hung up the phone almost in tears again "hey i know this a dumb question and you dont have to come but w-will you come to the hospital to see the boys im not comfortable going alone" i asked and her look softend

"yeah" she replied standing and offering her hand to help me up i took it in mine and stood up with her.we walked to the hospital in a comfortable silence when we arived at the doors of the hospit i opened the doors to see the boys down the hall around the corner a little bit. i walked up to the front desk and told them i was here for simon.

the lady named sharline pointed down the hallway towards where the boys where. i started walking but then noticed the girl was no longer beside me i looked behind me to see her standing there biting her lip "i wasnt really invited"i grabbed her hand lightly bring her beside me againg and started walking  i let go of her hand as she started walking beside me again. we walked up to the boys to see zayn had shitches on his chin and above his left eye, liam had a few scraped but not to major and louis well i couldnt see his face because he was crying into zayn.

"hi" i whispered barly audiable but they still noticed liam smiled a weak smile and looked to my side "who's this?" he asked  oh right i still dont know her name

"oh uh im willow im so sorry for intruding but niall really needed someone" willow said smiling a light weak smile i sat next to lous which only left beside zayn for willow she sat beside him and she loked over at him and looked as if she was going to cry herself.

willow's pov

i sat next to zayn and looked over at him and his tear stained face feeling bad  as hours passed and the sky darkened zayn and i began to fall asleep....

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up with zayns sleeping head on my shoulder and my head on his.  i smiled but then relized what kind of situation i was in imediately sitting up staight causing zayns head to fall onto my lap...awkward. i lifted hid head back on my shoulder and slid my phone out of my pocket noticing that i had a missed call and a text.

i checked who the call was from and read the caller ID, my adopted sister i know im only 19 but i was lonely and so was she sitting in the corner of the orphanage. her name is lettie, almost like louis' little sister lottie.  i looked over at the boys to see all of them asleep, so i rested zayns head on liams shoulder and walked outside to call lettie.

CONVERSATION:

lettie:hello?

willow:hey kid, whats up?

lettie:oh jeezuz im going to kill you where were you? you scared the living daylightes out of me young lady!

willow: first of all im ninteen and your only 14 and second of all im at the hospital a- err can you catch the bus down here?

lettie:yeah okay but if i die you are not in my will.

willow: okay bye

END OF CONVERSATION

I walked back to the boys thinking about how i just met them and im already calling them "the boys". i looked up to see zayn awake. i smiled a small smile at him and he waved awkwardly. i saw a tear glide down his cheek i ran up to him and hugged him i didnt really know him but apparently my hugs make everybody feel better according to lettie. he cried into my shoulder i whispered soothing words to him until he stoped crying, he looked at me and whispered a quiet "thanks" i smiled at him but then i heard the door of the hospital whip open and lettie run down the hall.

"um i kinda invited my sister to come" i said sheepishly he shrugged and then lettie ran up but stoped in her tracks when she saw who i was with. "err hey lettie" i said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"um hey "she said eyeing me suspiciously. i have to say lettie was the coolest 14 year old i know she was whearing a off the shoulder crop top with a tank top by the way and her bright cherry red short shorts with her high tops that had the british flag on them.

she smiled lightly and waved a small wave at zayn. well this is going to be eventful.

****************************************

heya comment and vote oh! and i also need someones help so im having a contest of who harrys and nialls girlfriends will be so yeaaahhh the deadline is august 16th soooo yeah ENTER THE CONTEST OR DIE no i lied you wont die but anyways i shall update soon oh and i need ideas for letties boyfriend :D

HOW TO ENTER CONTEST:

just message me in inbox her name hair colour eye colour how they meet stuff like that and i will be putting the results up august 18th and yeahhhh if you have any questions about the contest just ask me so yup thats it i guess and remember this is just for harry and niall.

and ya i neeeed ideas for letties boyfriend ANYONE pleaaaassseeee okay sorry for my rant okay bye