lettie and louis.

letties pov

as soon as we met we clicked like best friends but was there something more? wait he's 20 and im only 14 no way is there going to be anything between us. as heart breaking as that is its only the truth. what i want is for zayn to man up and talk to my sister and actually be successful with asking her out i mean really my sister is a hard shell to crack but she can be a softie when someone does it right. she has this idea in her head that it has to be perfect when a guy asks her out like in the notebook when noah hung off of her seat on the ferris wheel. of like her dad asked her mo out on a candle lit bridge with red velvet cupcakes and cherry blossom trees.

but nope she's just too stubborn t acept that ZAYN MALIK  of all people just asked her out and he was nervous too; cuuute! so anyways i have a mission and i feel the need to discuss it with louis. speak of the devil he walked up to me with crap hospital food and a white bag but he handed the hospital food to harry. um? he walked up to me and sat down smiling that award winning smile and i couldnt help but ask "what took so long lou?"

he didnt replie but opened the bag revieling nandos. "yesss!" i screamed earning dirty looks from passing nurses. i reached for the food but louid pulled it away. i raised my eyebrow at him he taped his cheek and said "you gotta gimmie a kiss first" i blushed deep red and kissed his cheek quickly yet again reaching for the food he handed me the burger and he took the rap. we finished in a record time and sat there satisfied "yum" i said wich made him laugh.

louis' pov

I handed her the food and our hands slightly brushed together. one word. electricity. but i dont understand she's just fourteen and im 20 for crist sake. i dont get it why do i have to likeher of all people i mean sure she's a great FRIEND but not as anthing more...to me anyways.

i feel like i should tell her but thats a really bad i dea but i need to tell someone lets see...liam? no he would flip and go trough the fucking daddy handbook. zayn? no he likes her older sister. harry? no he would pick on me and tell the guys. niall? well he can keep a secret and he's good to talk to because he's an understanding person.

niall it is but i'll tell him later. because right now he's occupied with his girlfriend.  i heard harry quietlyand almost burst out laughing he was singing "im beautyful beautyful and i should know it" so he was singing justin beiber about himself. wow. self centered much. i nudged lettie and nodded towards harry but befor she looked she rubbed her tummy and said "yum" making me laugh. she looked at harry and started laughing to.

she looked at niall to see him asleep and her face lit up i raised my eyebrow at her. she pulled a pink sharpie out of her pocked and another green green on and handed it to me. we creped over to nialler and got to work once we where done we sat down like nothing happed then willow walked around the corner smirking then shortly fter zayn followed looking sad.  laughed slighly at the sight but then a doctor started towards us i stood and met him half way 

"simon is aloud out but he needs to go home and rest and he wanted me to tell you that you boys need to go on tour tommorow" he said blankly

"t-tomorrow" i mummbled he turned and walked away towards te emergency ward. i walked up to the boys and lettie and willow and told them the news they all looked glum. i sighed sitting next to lettie but had an idea and stood up again i grabbed the guys and went down tothe front desk "hi um could we use the recreation room quickly?" i asked politely

she nodded and gave us the key "um can you round up all the people that are alowed around the hospital to come to the rec room in about an hour?" i asked again she narrowed her eyes but nodded. i told the boys my plan and we got started.

willows pov

the boys all left to do something when about an hour later they came and got us but then they rushed away before us and told us t go to the rec room then i noticed all the other people from the hospital going in too. weird. we walked in to see the boys had set up a mic system and stuff for what looked like a mini concert. they welcomed all the people and called me and lettie up on stage "this is lettie and this is willow" zayn introduced us i gave a small wave and stood there awkwardly until i heard the familiar tune of you found me by the fray play and the boys began to sing.

****************************

sorry for the shortness i got writers block :| dont forget the CONTEST! :D