the project

willows pov

lettie had only been here one day and had already picked her favorite guy.Louis. he had been running around the hospital with her on his back. they where running around being stupid and hiding from the poor nurses.

meanwhile zayn and i where getting along quite well and teasing harry about him not inviting his mystery girl to meet us. the boys and i had been getting along quite well too it almost feels like ive known them for ever. niall and i had a brother sister relasionship going on where as i well lets just face it i think i fancy zayn.

zayns pov

I think i fancy willow. but im not sure. i need to get to know her better maybe i should ask her on a date?wait no what if i get shot down! that would be the main focus of the boys picking on me. but i do like her and it could turn out great, she could say yes and we could live happily ever- woah chill there zayn getting a little excited. great now im talking to my self.

"zayn...ZAYN?!" willow called my name getting louder. "hmm yeah?" i said feeling heat rush to my face. wait blushing? "i was gonna go for a walk wanna come?" she asked blushing a little too. i nodded and stood up. as she was standing up she almost slipped so i quickly wrapped my arm around her waist just before she hit the ground causing her face to be just centimeters from mine.

"um" she said "err" i sortof replied

we stood up and straightned ourselves out and turned to see harry smirking at us "harry you have something on your face" willow said

"what!?" harry asked slightly spazing

"its a disies called 'you look like a hag get a mirror' " she said smartly walking off while harry looked quite baffled seeing as this is the first time he had been shot down in a month. anyways. i ran up to willow and decided now would be the time to ask her out i just need to wait for the right time.

"so...after simon gets better i guess you guys are leaving huh?" she asked sadly

i shrugged "yeah...kinda sucks doesnt it." i replied "hey willow-" i started again

"call me will" she corrected

"w-will.. i was wondering if you would maybe go on a date with me?" oh god bad choice too soon shit!

"no" she replied smirking

"no?" i asked shocked and a little hurt.

"hey whats your favorite game?" she asked i shrugged

"i dont know...how about you?"i asked a little uncomfortable

"i like tag but what i love about it-" she leaned close to my ear "is being chased"

i waited a few seconds then looked up to see her rounding the corner heading back to our seats and it was the that i noticed she had changed into what i guess was her normal outfit but damn! did she look hot in her black skinnie jeans white off the shoulder shirt that said "take me to nandos" and her bright pink supras.

there was only one thing on my mind just then ;im going to get her to fall inlove with me.

*****************************************

guuuh sorry for the slow and short update buuuuut i was moving into a place a very awesome place to :D anyways dont forget the contest HARRYS GIRL NIALLS GIRL AND LETTIES BOYFRIEND chop chop enter quickly