Awkward (CALM, Luke centric)

Warnings: mpreg, I basically just love the idea of Luke being the band slut (I hate that word but idk what other word to use).

When you've been best friends with the same three guys for seven years, there are unspoken rules. Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke worked together, toured together and basically lived together. Oh, and they slept together. Sort of.

Luke was the youngest. Most innocent? Not a chance. He liked to giggle and make older boys and men so sexually frustrated they couldn't function. This was what led to him being, well, simply put, the band slut. You see, another thing about Luke was that he loved attention and unless he was writing a song -the last thing he wanted was to be left alone.

Luke spent every night with a different bandmate of his. The other three didn't bring it up, Luke didn't really either. Luke would pick one to tease during the evening and while on stage, depending on his mood, and then he would follow them back to their hotel room bed. At this point, it was rare they would even bother booking Luke his own hotel room.

Calum, Ashton and Michael didn't have any bit of competition or jealousy between them -they knew Luke would be back soon enough. They all got little bits of attention, and they all most certainly gave it back to their lead singer.

This situation they have, which they're all very content with, becomes awkward at one stage. Luke gets pregnant. Considering how quickly he rotates between his three favourite men, there's just no way of telling who's the father. Luke knows this, as well as the fact that his three boyfriends -he likes that term, after all, they're all monogamous to him- don't talk between each other about him. They just don't.

Luke sits them all down in someone's, he's lost track who's, hotel room. They all feel a little awkward, a relationship chat is the last thing any of them want.

"The things is, I'm pregnant. Obviously they could have any of three fathers. Until I hear any objections, I intend that this child is raised with three equally loving and involved fathers. Any objections, by the way, will be fought. After all, you're all in just as deep."

Whoever Luke picked each following night, because if you think the relationship dynamic changed you'd be sorely mistaken, took things a little gentler but Luke was happy. As for the other three, they were gonna need to start talking to one another. Be mature enough to discuss things. The four of them raising a child together was just a few shorts months away in no time.

The end of tour marked the four of them going back to L.A. only long enough to pack their things up before Sydney became their base again -closer to their families, which Luke in particular really needed, and also better health care should there be any reason they need it.

Luke gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy, Fraser Dimitri Hemmings (with an unidentifiable father they agreed that Irwin-Hood-Clifford would be a little excessive), and the three others matured like you wouldn't believe. They all embraced fatherhood, together, with so much enthusiasm and dedication it swelled Luke's heart four sizes.

Pretty soon however, Luke was stressed. With a 4-month-old baby and four parents, not to mention seven grandparents, Luke's maternal instincts were telling him that his boy -as cute as was- was going to be far too spoiled. He then made the executive decision to start trying for another baby -with all three of his men of course, because knowing the father would ruin all the fun.

Then he tried again -and again and again and again. By the end of it all they had seven kids and, surprisingly, still a music career. After all, it wasn't like Luke planned to get pregnant to a mystery man -the first time anyway. He was just lucky they were all willing to accept it. Even if it was awkward at first.

A/N: I know that was crazy short and mostly trash but I uploaded it bc why not. Might do more ot4 Luke centric, requests always welcome.

Embrace yourselves princes, princesses and non-binary royals :)

-Grace Williams xo