Londyn's Bridge

Jamie

"Are you ready for your interview?" Chelsea asked, holding Londyn.

"Yea. I'm just nervous. People are starting to suspect that we have a baby but we wanted to keep him a secret."

"I know.... but what if you guys tell them about him... but never show him."

I thought about what she said... It is an awfully good idea. I shot Jas a text telling her the plan. She was fine with it. And thanked me for not making such a drastic decision without her.

"You go on in 5." One of the stage directors said to me.

I decided to finally let some shows reach out to us. I went with The Real since everyone was a little more understanding of my age and all. Plus they're all nonmessy women. So I felt more comfortable with them.

I took a deep breath and hugged my baby. I kissed him and he giggled, warming my heart. I love him so much... in a way where he gives me butterflies. But... at the same time, it doesn't feel like I love him.

"Welcome our special guest, and my TV sister, Jamie Dunn Riviera," Tamera said.

The audience cheered as I walked out. I smiled and waved then hugged Tamera, Loni, Jeannie, and Adrienne. I sat between Loni and Jeannie.

"Hey everybody," I said softly.

Some people screamed and others clapped.

"Oh my gosh, you're so grown! How old are you now?" Jeannie asked.

"I'm 19, actually." I smiled shyly.

"Oh my gosh, and you look so good!" She said, making me laugh as the crowd cheered in agreement.

"Ms. Jamie, where have you been?" Loni asked, making me giggle.

"Well I'm finishing school with Jasmine and we've gotten Scar a private teacher. She's very anti-social. And we're just working on businesses."

"That's so interesting what you said about Scarlette. She doesn't want to go to regular school?"

"I want her to. Jasmine wants her to. But she's very very cautious right now. You know, with bullying being so persistent in schools, she's really scared. She's cleared to be in the 3rd grade but she's just too young. And she doesn't want to be bothered with bullies and things of that nature."

"She almost sounds like a grown woman." Adrienne laughed as we joined the laughter.

"Yes. She's very grown. She took the whole family downfall better than me and Jas. She was the toughest cookie in the jar."

"Jasmine. How did she take everything? How is she doing? What is she doing?"

"She's um... she's actually really good. You know, she's still learning how to deal with loss. But she's doing really well. She's stepped to the plate and we're taking care of our little family."

"And for those of you who don't know, Jasmine Centina is her girlfriend," Jeannie said as they showed a picture of my baby.