A little less grey

Pls comment it would mean a lot! Ily and I hope u enjoy 💞

Finally, once they were able to catch their breathe, the Doctor took one look at her and realised that he was running out of time.
"It had to be now...or at least soon." He thought to himself, " Now. Stop procrastinating and do it"

He stood up and walked over to the console, a confident yet hidden nervousness concealed in his wide grin. Clara got up and looked at him, she knew something was happening and thought it was best not to question it. So she did anyway.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see" he replied, with a glint in his eye and a mysterious air that made her heart beat stop, for a moment, and then start up again, but just a little bit faster.

Pulling the main lever, the Tardis shuddered into life. Clara smiled as she heard the ancient engines that she had grown to love, despite their differences, breathe once again.

As suddenly as it had started, the engines died down and they had arrived. Where or when, Clara knew not, but she knew by just one look at the Doctors face that it would be perfect, like all the other places he had taken her. As long as he was there everything seemed just a little bit less grey.

Sorry it's so short but the next chapter will be a lot longer :)