15

We already started our comeback promotions this past few weeks. It was amazingly fun since I had the chance to see our blinks for such a long time. I were really happy to see our fans but I'm not that comfortable around that bitch.

We had our encore stage first and we went back to our designated room to thank the stylist and have a rest. We stayed there for 5 minutes hoping our HOOBAES already left the building. I excused myself first to go to the bathroom since I'm not really feeling well.

On my way to the bathroom, I felt someone grabbing my hair so tightly and heard her laughed. Even without looking at who it is, I can recognize her already.

"Masakit ba?"

(Does it hurt?)

Tanong niya habang hinihigpitan pa lalo yung pagkakahawak niya sa hair ko.

(She asked while grab my hair a bit harder)

I smirked at what she said.

"Of course hindi. Wala na bang ilalakas yan?"

(Of course not. Can't you try a little harder?)

I said still smirking before I pulled out her hands out of my hair in a fast move. I saw her shocked face before she closed her wide mouth. She cross her arms around her chest, oh shit she doesn't have one pala. Pwet lang naman panlaban niya sa mga tao eh.

(Her butt is only her strength)

"Hindi pala masakit ha!"

(I see that it doesn't hurt)

I saw how her hands flew on the air making its move to slap my face. I just close my eyes since I don't have the strength to fight with her because my body is really feeling that weak. I wait for seconds then minutes but there wasn't any contact that was made by her hand to me.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a guy's figure from the back. I can tell who he is since we've been friends since birth.

"Diba sabi ko tumigil ka na sa ambisyon mo? Ilang beses ko bang uuliting hindi kita gusto? Ilang araw mo na akong kinukulit pero diba sabi ko ayoko dahil may mahal akong iba? Hindi ka ba nakakaintindi ha?"

(I told you to stop your ambition, right? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you? You've been following me for days but I said no because I'm already in love with someone else. Can't you understand that?)

I heard him shout at her. He was holding her arm that she was about to use to slap my pretty face but it was stopped by him. I saw how the young girl flopped on the floor because of the impact he does to her.

"Masama bang magmahal? Masama bang mahalin ang isang katulad mo? Masama ba yun?"

(Is love a crime? Is it wrong to like someone like you? Is it wrong?)

"All that happened to my life was like hell. I'm being controlled throughout my years and I couldn't even decide for my own sake. When I had the chance to be free from the grip that was holding me I was too happy that I can now do the things I want to do in my life. That was the start of me being a trainee and the start to reach you out but not now, not anymore. You already hate me, you now hate me because of that shit."

She cried out. She slowly stand up from sitting on the cold floor before she went closer to the two of us.

"Hindi pa ako tapos sayo!"

(I'm not done with you yet!)

She pointed at me before she walked out from the area. I saw him turning around and saw his worried eyes looking at me. I want to hug him but I don't feeling anything now. I feel so numb right now. I can't do anything.

"Taehyung-ah..."

That was all I said before a black of lights conquered within my whole body.

~~~

For mmld fans out there, I'm not hating anyone here so don't bash me. Its just part of the story hehe peace tayo :)