21

"Jennie, open the door!!!"

There was a commotion happening on the living room. I stand off the bed as I made my way to our living room. I saw mom's back as she started to talk with someone.

"Mom?"

My mom then turned her face in my direction and that's when I saw who the visitor she was chatting with.

"Jennie, Taehyunggie is here!"

"I know mom. I'm not blind."

I sarcastically stated that made my mom's expression change.

"Yah Kim Jennie! Change the way you talk or I'll cut your tongue if you won't."

"Cut it off then."

I said. I saw that my mom rolled an eye on me before she went somewhere. Maybe she'll bring snacks or what.

"What are you doing here?"

I said.

"Jennie, I don't know why you keep on avoiding me these past few days. I thought we already made up when I saved you from that evil bitch but you keep on avoiding my presence. Tell me what's wrong?"

I couldn't open my mouth. I was dead silent after hearing what he said. I don't really know why I'm avoiding him but its okay if we continued living like this.

"Its none of your business, dude."

I replied back. I was about to walked through my room when I felt his body pressed to mine. He was back-hugging me.

"Please Jennie tell me what's wrong... My mind will bursts in any minute. Please..."

"Its okay in this way, Taehyung-ah... I don't want our friendship to be ruin because of my reason. I don't want to be like that so let's continue what we've doing."

"No! Tell me the reason, Kim Jennie!!!"

"I like you! I think I'm in love with you already but I don't want you to know that because I know you'll leave me. Our friendship will be broken because of that lame reason of mine. Now that you already know the reason, I know you'll leave. YOU'LL FUCKING LEAVE ME!!!"

I removed his hands from my waist and run off my room. I felt hot liquids flowing down to my face as I leaned on my back door.

I hate that this day comes! I really hate it!