1

5 years later

Sienna's POV

Uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhh

" How many time do you still have to finish your workout ?? "My best friend Gina called out for me ."I have to be at home in 15 min because I have a date to get ready for ".
We were at the gym and she was waiting until I finish my running session on the treadmill .
"Fine ,fine I will be with you in 2 minutes . Ooff !!!!" I replied
2 minutes later ,
"Are you happy now let's go before you fetch your gun and shoot me ", I groaned.

***************^^^

After we moved out to New York and in the same year my mother started her work as a teacher in a nearby school and Carl enrolled in the same school where she teaches . As for me , I enrolled into NYU with a scholarship because we couldn't afford it and majored in journalism. I met my best friend now Gina ,who majored in business ,at the first day of university where I was searching for my class she helped me get to it and from there we developed an acquaintance which progressed to the best friendship we have today.

I am grateful to her till this day because if it wasn't for her I couldn't stand out from my introverted personality and became the person I am today . I started eating healthy , going with her to the gym whenever she goes and sometimes I went alone now I became an athletic person who couldn't miss any day without gym , she helped me also to stand out for myself when I need it . No one ever mocked me after my incident with a girl who called me a bitch because she wanted me to move from her path but I put an end to it when I punched her live in front of the whole university on her face .( I didn't break her nose but some blood did fall )

In those past years , in addition with excelling in my studies and having my bachelor and my masters degrees , I am intending in the near future to do my PhD also , I worked part time jobs in the university library and as waitress in a near restaurant .

**************

The next day ,
Sienna's POV

Today is my last day as a university student before I return to continue my PhD but I am waiting a year to do it until I have taken some experience in the work field.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't believe we are about to graduate i am going to make a lot of money . We are finally going to get rid of this fucking torture ooooffffff "Gina started yelling ..

"Hahhahahha when you start working you will wish to return to the UNI years ." I added.

"No no I don't think so " Gina said .

After the graduation ceremony,

"Congratulations Sienna and Gina good luck in the future" our families said .
We returned home to celebrate and to eat my mother's cake which is my favorite .
"Congratulations sis I can't wait to finish my engineering degree and start working and make money " my brother Carl said.

"Do not rush bro love each day to the fullest and enjoy your university years because they are the best ." I told him as I was remembering each day of my uni years like every scene  is happening in front of me now .

"Sienna what are you going to do now about work ? ." My mother asked me .

"Actually I applied to a lot of journalism companies but I didn't get any answer yet " , I replied as I was preparing myself for bed . " Let's hope tomorrow is better maybe someone will call me for an interview ."

***********