2

(This is Cameron's office)

Cameron's POV

"Good morning Camilla what do we have for today ??"
"Good morning sir ,you have a business meeting with taiga wang and ....."
I found myself in a trace when she mentioned taiga wang , he was the best designer in our era now. For I come second and my rival Michael Palmer comes third . Micheal and I graduated from the same designing school , we didn't get along together then and still till today this rivalry is hanging between us .
As we used to compete all the time for the place of the first in class ,the first who finish the designs....
And even we kind of argued on social media about who taiga will choose to be his partner in designing clothes for the new winter season 2019-2020.
So I started working on couples of designs day and night to achieve my purpose which is being wang's partner and I hope my designs will be at his level of opinion .
**************

As the meetings with other partners passed, all I  was thinking about was my meeting with wang, I was really nervous because I really wanted to impress him and be his partner.

When that time came , I found myself seated in my usual chair with wang opposite of me looking at the designs I created , I was really nervous and I felt the time was passing  too slow .

"Those designs are really great , you are very creative keep on the good work "
"Thank you sir for your time , I hope you are proud of that work as I am your student after all " I replied with shakiness in my voice . "What is your answer about the business deal ?? "

"Actually Cameron there is still Michael , I have yet  to see his designs also before I make my decision . Good bye now keep up the good work ."

"Good bye and Thank you sir"
****************

"What are you going to do now after your meeting with tang ?? What did he say ? "

"It's wang , and he didn't mention anything , he said he have yet to see that jerk Palmer's designs to decide ..ohhhhh I hate him , I want to crush his little skull with my hands "

"Stop it man you know you can't do anything for now . Let's enjoy our night while it lasts . Oh my god look at that a** ohhh I can imagine her hips moving while my stick is inside her ....."

"Shut the f**k up Sam , you only think with your d**ck before your brain now drink your fucking glass of vodka and let's get out of here I want to go to sleep I am tired ."I told him as I was looking at my drink .

I looked up to see sam's chair was empty and all the time I was talking I was talking to the wall . The wall will understand and Sam wouldn't. I looked around the bar to see where he is , and as I expected he was flirting with the girl , she had blonde hair which goes down to her ass and she was wearing red lipstick , while looking down , her red dress hugged her body tightly while it just covered her ass . Those girls were sam's types if you know what I mean .

*************
That night I returned home alone ,I changed into my pijamas and drifted off to sleep .

*****************