Nice seeing you again

A.N

I'd like to say that I had this planned a long time ago but I lost the time so I apologize terribly for that but here it is now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Classes are long, too long sometimes I just want to have a normal short day, not like anyone would think that looking at me. The strangest thing happen one moment I was thinking about the school day the next moment Neo pops into my head, why is that? She was my first kiss of course but would that be enough to get me to think about her all day. That kiss turned me into this and I suppose I could ask her on a date if I must.

The next moment I'm pulled into a room and the first thing I see are those beautiful eyes of hers. She looked up with a smile. I quickly took a deep breath trying to act cool.
"Hi would you go out with me." At least until that came out I could see that she was surprised but she was also thinking. After a moment she nodded and I smiled she said yes to me is this how being a man feels because this feels awesome. She took my hand starting to lead me out of the room "Wait right now...but the school day isn't over yet..."
She rolled her eyes and shook her head continuing to pull me out of the school.

Later

As we walked together through town I wondered what a real date is like never really been on one before, she seems happy though with that smile of hers. She once again pulled me somewhere it was a slightly darkened alley and she quickly pressed her lips against mine. I quickly started to turn red but pulled her closer to me either way. Her body against mine was warm, and her hand slowly went down to my pants. I slowly pulled away from the kiss. I turned almost an impossible shade of red as she looked into my eyes with a smirk on her face. She began to rub my member over my pants and I let out a soft moan. I quickly close my eyes and with her other hand she pulls me by the collar into another kiss.

This kiss was different. It felt different  her tongue slowly made its way into my mouth and for some odd reason it felt good. She pulled away from the kiss and she pulled her hand away leaving me wondering what would happen if we were to progress. She looked into my eyes and I bit my bottom lip. She started to smile and then kissed my cheek it was a slight downgrade from before but I'll gladly take it from her. She started walking off and I followed her I then take her hand then she stopped walking instead she turned to me looking confused.
"I-I thought I could do this...if you'd let me." I looked into her eyes and smiled slightly. She didn't look very convinced but it looked like she was blushing and she held my hand a bit tighter.
"D-do you want to get something to eat...t-together?" I took a deep breath ready for a no but instead she looked at me and nodded. I smiled looking at her "Well then I know a great place." I walk with her to a small restaurant I saw her look at it and smile. I walked over and held the door open and as she walked through we both caught the scent of delicious foods throughout it. We sat at the table and she looked around then she opened the menu looking through. I chuckled slightly "I usually get the ursa major burger and it's pretty big...you can try...this." I pointed to something small and she shook her head since i was buying she wanted some of the most expensive things on the menu. Before we finished eating she slid me a note when I opened it I turned a little read as it said 'I'll make it up to you soon.' I looked at her and she had a smirk.

Soon she was finished and we already walked out of the restaurant she took my hand and we just walked together I then realized she was taking me somewhere. She led us to a hill right before sunset she led go of my hand and walked to a flat area and stood there. I followed her hen she pointed to the floor and so I sat down I chuckled a little when she sat in between my legs. I held onto her as we just watched the sunset and when it was gone we watched the stars she rested her head on my chest and I smiled. I continued watching the stars and thought about the two of us and I liked the thought of being with her it seemed she was sleeping on me. That made me smile and I took a deep breath. It was a good day and I knew for a fact I wasn't going to be in my first class tomorrow at least. I chuckle slightly then look down at her it was really good seeing her again. There's this feeling I have and I can't really explain it but I want to keep feeling it. I hope this can be a thing we usually do together and I hope I can still be a good student a long with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys and gals I've been gone for so long. I've been doing a lot of work and I'm gonna try to get this up again. This is most likely not gonna be my best chapter but I still hope you like it and remember I'm trying to tone down the lemons so more normal cute couple moments to come. So I guess I'll say Chief out....