[11]

•••

❝ Physical to trick you heart ❞

Physical to trick you heart

•••

Luna was convinced. Liam had managed to convince her he loved her despite what he said and what he had done in their previous relationship.

Luna slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a large black hoodie. She looked in her body mirror picked out all her flaws. She didn't like what the reflection showed.

Luna pulled her long brown hair in a messy bun and applied make up. She slipped on her runners and quickly and quietly slipped out of the house.

Holland and Shelley were busy in Shelley's room trying to find a way to get to Luna and help her feel better.

The said girl got into her car and started it. She immediately pulled out of the drive way, knowing the two girls inside the house would run out to see her.

She turned left and right and stopped a lights continuously looking into her mirror to check her appearance.

Finally she reached the destination where Liam had originally said to meet. She got out of her car and locked the door stuffing the keys into her pocket.

Luna wiped her puffy red eyes from any moister smoothed down her hair. She could see his tall figure standing on the bridge, his body weight leaning against the railing of the bridge.

As the girl stepped closer she grew more nervous. Once Liam laid eyes on the girl he smirked.

"You came." He stood up smugly. She nodded shyly. "I missed you." He latched his hands on her arms with a smile. She looked up at him.

"You did?" She asked with a small voice. He nodded.

"Remember what I said? They lied about me." He said hanging his head slightly to keep his eyes on the small girl. She nodded. "If they were you real friends they would be here with you."

"I left without telling them." She defending her last hope starting to fade.

"Well why would they let you be alone if you were sad?" He questioned beginning to dig his way into the girl's brain. He was convincing her more and more and he knew it.

"Because I asked them to." She countered remembering everything he did without explaining. She remember what happened with Shelley and what she said about him.

"They would've tried to stay with you as much as possible Luna. They didn't." He stared deep into her eyes. His hands slid up to her face and cupped her cheeks. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Luna's hands grabbed Liam's and she pulled them off and stepped back from him. She shook her head.

"Liam no. Not after everything you did." The brunette said trying to stay firm but her voice shook.

"Luna I told you-" Liam tried but Luna wouldn't let him finish.

"No Liam. Your manipulative, and you lie. Your not a good person and you can't change how I see you. You can tell me all this stuff but I know who really cares about me. It's not you. All you ever tell me is that I'm not good enough or pretty enough and it's not true. I am enough. I am pretty enough. Good bye Liam. I'm changing my number." Luna glared finding a confidence she only had with Tyler.

She could picture how happy she was with Tyler and she missed it. She regretted snapping at him the way she did.

"Luna don't do this." Liam tried to run after her.

"I said no! Leave me alone." Luna walked away and quickly got into her car. She drove away from the park and decided to just drive around LA.