[17]

•••

❝ I got it bad, baby, got it bad ❞

I got it bad, baby, got it bad

•••

Luna stared with tears in her eyes as she saw the post Bella had made about her. Of course the whole thing was fake but nobody
else knew that. They all believed her so easily and so quick. It hurt Luna a lot.

The girl's front door opened and all four girls came through. Holland and Shelley had gone to pick up the other two girls.

Immediately she was engulfed by the actresses.

"Aww Moonie." She could heat Crystal say. She broke down in tears and they all hugged her tighter.

"Look..." Luna turned her phone to the girl's to display the fake texts between Bella and her.

"What the hell?" Holland scrunched up her eyebrows.

"This is the real conversation." Luna opened her dmes and showed the girls the real conversation.

"Luna take a screenshot before Bella deletes it." Luna turned back her phone and accidentally turned it off.

"Crap." She quickly turned it on and typed her password but as soon as her screen opened it displayed an empty conversation between her and Bella.

( this conversation has been deleted ! )

"No... no, no, no, no, no, no, no" Luna said under breathe. "It's to late. I was to late. What do I do?" She cried. Arden quickly took the brunette into her embrace.

The three girls watched as Luna broke down in Arden's arms. Her face was buried in Arden's shoulder.

The front door could be heard creaking which indicated someone had entered. Luna's sobs drowned out the creaking noise but it however did not slip past the four girls. Arden nodded and continued rubbing the girl's back.

Shelley, Holland, and Crystal all turned the corner and saw both Dylan's at the front door. Sprayberry waved awkwardly.

Shelley ran over to them, grabbing their wrist and dragged them inside as Crystal closed the front door after making her way towards the trio.

The two boys could hear Luna's sobs and their hearts ached hearing them. They both stopped once seeing the hurting girl in Arden's arms.

"We saw the post." O'Brien said quietly. Holland nodded.

"She doesn't know what to do." The strawberry blonde said not taking her eyes of her best friend.

"She doesn't deserve this." Sprayberry said with a frown.

"Bella deleted the original conversation." Shelley said looking over to the two boys.

Luna heard hushed voices and slowly peaked over Arden's shoulder. Seeing the Dylan's and stood up and rubbed away her tears.

"Sorry we have to meet this way..." she trailed off, directing it to Sprayberry. He smiled sadly and opened his arms. She stood up and made her over to him as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as his found their way around her waist. She buried her face in his neck as small sobs escaped her mouth.

O'Brien joined the hug. She smiled slightly at the thought of these amazing people being here for her. There was just one that she wished could be here.

The one she had fallen for. But instead he thought of her as a horrible person. And it killed her.