1

*****3rd person pov*****

BTS sat on their usual spot in the cafeteria, they heard the girls sequel even the boys,

"Tss i hate V to the bones"-Jimin said glaring at V direction,

"I fell you bro"-Hoseok agreed will they all do they hate V for being naturally flexible on everything.

Namjoon is studying for the incoming exam he didn't want to be the Mr. Second smart boy again.

They look at V every movement trying to figure V weakness.

V pick he's phone accepting he's little brother call.

"Yes princess"-V ask softly, he's brother is openly gay and he accepted him, he protect him for everything and everyone that can hurt he's brother.

"I miss you hyung"-he smile hearing he's brother sweetness. He didn't mind the shock expression of the students in the cafeteria including BTS this is the first time they see the almighty V smiled its sweet but look dominant at the same time.

"Princess we live at the same house"-V chuckle a bit, only he's brother heard him on the phone.

"Hmmmp but your always busy on your work, i cant even see you in school i don't have friends because I'm home school, I want my hyung!, I want my hyung!"-V felt sorry for he's brother, when there parents past away 3 years ago he didn't have much time to spend for he's brother he have to take care of their business for them to live he have to give he's brother the best in this world, and about he's brother home schooling he didn't want he's brother to see how's cruel life and people is. He heard he's brother sobbing its make him back to he's senses.

"I'm going home princess wait for hyung okey"-V said rushing outside.

Bts look at V rushing outside.

"What happen to that bitch?"-Yoongi ask.

"Where here together do you think we know?"-Jin said sassily.

----------------------------
V arrive in their penthouse, V choose to live in this place than buying house for the two of them because the building have a high security that means he's brother is safe here.

"Princess!"-V shouted, he heard someone is running, he ready his self to catch he's brother and he successfully did.

"Hyung is sorry taetae"-V said sweetly. Taehyung nod on V's neck. V bring he's brother in the living room he seated Taehyung on he's lap and caressing he's cheek.

"Hyung can taetae come to school with you"-V look at he's brother hopeful eyes. He sight and drop he's hand on Taehyung side.

"Princess we already talk about this"-V said softly, Taehyung look at he's finger and start to cry.

"You don't love me, I'm I a burden to you hyung? that's why you imprison me here"-Taehyung look at he's brother eyes

"I hate you hyung!"-Taehyung run to he's room. V still on state of shock this is the first time Taehyung said those words.

"I'm I too much?"-V ask him self.

After a minutes V walk to he's brother room.

"Princess"-he called and knock on he's brother door.

"Taetae!"-V called a bit louder but soft to not to scare he's brother. He sigh when Taehyung didn't open the door he walk to he's room to get he's spare keys.

He unlocked Taehyung room and he smile when he sees he's brother hugging Mr. Elephant, Taehyung call it that name, he's brother is so adorable sleeping with stuff toys around him. V walk to he's brother side

"I'm sorry taetae"-V said and kiss he's brother forehead.

He walk outside to call the school principal.

"Hello Mr. Kim"-Principal Wang greeted him on the line.

"Jackson hyung I told you quit the formalities"-V said, V family own the school its means V managing the school with Jackson, Jackson is trustworthy and a very kind person.

"Yaeh yeah I just being careful you don't want anyone to know about you right?"-Jackson said on the other line it's more secured if Jackson called him Mr.kim on the line since their is so many kim in the world, V ask Jackson to keep he's secret being the school owner and about he's other business for him and Taehyung safety.

"Thank you hyung you help me a lot, by the way can you enroll Taehyung for a regular classes?"-V ask.

"What do you mean regular class you letting baby taetae come to school, so I don't have to come and teach him?"-Jackson bumbling but he sounded happy since Taehyung always wanted to come to school and be a normal students.

"Yeah I'm buying him he's school uniform when he wake up so I hopefully he can come to school tomorrow since I don't think he will talk to me if I didn't let him go"-v sight, he's not afraid to open to Jackson since he consider each other family.

"V your scary but really soft when it comes to Taehyung"-Jackson tease the younger.

"Yah he's my everything hyung,he's the only family I have"-V said.

"I know and don't worry he can come tomorrow and tell him I have a gift for him"-Jackson said excitedly and hang up the call.

V look at the clock its only 1:47pm,

"I'm home early, should I work"-v ask himself, but before he can decide he yawn and he smile to himself, "I think I should sleep"-V walk to he's brother room and sleep there

***************************
This is the book that I write when I'm still using @tintiniiiiie account.

Please

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow