Chapter 1: Introducing Iz

This will be my first story. This is the first chapter and I hope yall enjoy it.

I Have to Protect Who?! Chapter 1

Izada POV: 

Bye Mom. Dad. Love you!"  

They are my best friends. Well.... only friends. Don't judge. It's not my fault that I'm so weird, no one wants to be my friend, besides my parents that is. 

I forgot to tell you about me. I'm Izada Crystal Bradale, I'm 10 years old, and I'm in the sixth grade. I have dark coffee colored brown hair, dull green eyes, and alabster skin. My hair is long and frizzy. I am short for my age. My weight is a little above average, but I'm not totally obese. I live in Roundup, Montana, and attend school at Roundup Middle School. When I was going into third grade, they decided to skip me to fourth, saying they wanted to challenge me.  

Me skipping a grade caused people to dislike me. Also, Tyler Mason Whiler makes sure that I am hated and friendless. Tyler Mason Whiler is the most popular kid in the sixth grade. He is aweful. The reason he is so popular is because all the girls like him and he is the best athelete in our grade. When no one is around, he will physically hurt me. In a crowd, he will get everyone to tease me through words. I love and hate school. I love school because of the challenge, but hate it because of the people. I try to blend in and go unnoticed, but it's hard to do when your teacher is bragging about you to everyone. 

I'm currently taking tae kwon do, but that doesn't matter to people. They shove me and talk about me everyday. My instructor says I'm real good at it, but I know he's just being nice. I'm starting to dread school more and more each day. In my spare time, I'm either studying, practicing Tae kwon do, or listening to music. The thing is, my parents know this is happening, but they haven't done anything to help me, except for the lessons. 

At school, I'm harrassed to no end. When I first started school, I'll admit that I had a tiny crush on Tyler Whiler, but that has changed. Tyler has sandy blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, and has a semi-tan skin color. He, like everyone else in my grade, is 11 years old. He is atheletic and cute. Gosh! I still like him. This year, they have adopted some of the newer names for me like: Loser, Loner, Nerd, Dork face, and ect..., but they mostly stick with weirdo, freak, and geek. 

Now that I had a chance to think about school, I can't wait to get there. ( Hope you noticed the sarcasm.) O. Well. Time for school.

If you want multiply POVs, you will have to comment and say so. I'm new at first person point of view, so I'm trying one at a time, but if you really want me to, I'll do multiple POVs. Also, this was really just a filler chapter. As you have read, not much is going on. The real action and drama will come in later chapters. This story will be pretty long. Hope yall enjoy reading this story as I will writing it. I also don't mean to copy write anyone. This idea is a cross between to stories I've read and fell in love with. I made up the names and a couple of the places. Roundup, Montana is a real place.