707 x reader

Seven pov

I was working as fast as possible because I wanted to spend time with my agent 606 but mary venderwood gave me so much work. As I was typing I hear a dule voice call my name "seven you mind if I grab a bag of honey chips" I hear my precious Y/N's voice. I felt horrible that I couldn't spend today with her it wasn't a special occasion or anything but I promised I'd take her somewhere. "Y-yeah hun anything" I said my voice breaking "thanks" she said with a ghost smile but I can clearly tell it was fake. Ok know I have to get this done fast in less than a second I was typing as fast and careful as possible.

2hrs

My hands are killing me and I'm wreaking my brain but "I'M DONE" I yell to the point were the whole house can hear me. "Saeyoung SHUT UP" I hear my brother yell but I didn't care finish time means Y/N time. I run downstairs and see Y/N on the chatroom with the guys. I log in before approaching her and look what was going on but they dont know I'm there because I have myself on secret mode. (Something author-chan made up\_••_/)

Chatroom

Username- yeah guys AGENT 606 IS A-OK 😜😜

Zen- ok (username) well believe you but only because you sound so hype

Jaehee- yes if you want to you can come over watch the zen tape with me

Username- I think I'll pass jaehee but thanks were still getting coffee tomorrow right?

Jaehee- yes I told mr.han about our meeting and he let me get the day off

Username- I think I heard seven yell earlier I'm going to go cheek up on him AGENT 606 LOGGING OUT

Jaehee- you and seven were literally made for each other see ya later Y/N

Zen- yeah no doubt about that see ya princess

Username- yeah we were bye

(Username), zen, jaehee have left the chatroom

Back to seven pov

I felt I dont know what I felt but Y/N is doing what I did before I meet her acting like she was happy on the chat and sad when alone. I walk up to Y/N and hug her really tight "it's not good to lie you know" I said a single tear stream down my face. She looked startled and said "haha I know but I dont want them to worry or get mad at you" she said.

Your pov

I take my hand to his hair and start playing with it soothingly "dont worry I'm ok I know you've gotta work" I said smiling and just happy he was here in my arms right now. He looks up at me sad and kisses me lovingly "I'm sorry that I work so much I love you with all my heart and I dont want to lose you" he said with sadness practically leaking from his words.

15 minutes later

After cuddling and me playing with his hair and him kissing me and hugging me he sprigs up and runs to his room. I did the wth face when he came back with a tie in which he put around my eyes. "Seven that the freshavocado are you doing" he laughs at my question in which I smiled happily and proudly at the fact that I made him laugh and got to hear it. "You'll see agent 606 just wait. He says when I feel a the corners of the couch sink in, and know I hear a blanket. "Ok I'm going to take off the blindfold ok" sae said before doing so and what I see is beautiful

I'm inside on a beautiful club house and saeyoung is there holding my favorite teddy bear (yeah a bear get over it) with a letter that says -I'm super duper  beary sorry-

I'm inside on a beautiful club house and saeyoung is there holding my favorite teddy bear (yeah a bear get over it) with a letter that says -I'm super duper  beary sorry-. I jump a little and hug saeyoung really thigh "I love you so much defender of justice got seven o seven" I said the happiest I've been all day. Me and seven lay down and seven hands me a bag of honey chips and  dr.pepper and a peck on my forehead. We look up at the lights admiring them and sae starts telling me how were going to get married at the space station with more beautiful stars then we could even count. I was grateful seven cared and he took even a little time to spend with me because of his job I mean he has to be tired and I look at him rubbing his hand. They hurt his so I turn on my side and take his hands gently and rub them soothingly. I hear seven let out a sigh of relief and feel him relax even more. We just layed there enjoying each other's company and talking the rest of the day.

THE END
_________________________________________

Ok so author-chan goes to orientation today I'm so excited I love school. I will be writing more so just wait my cats I love you and I'll see you IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!😆😆