jaehee x reader

Soooooo I failed at the schedule....I'm so sorry I really thought I could do this without it getting in the way of school but I was dead wrong. Well enough of that to the story-36
      ~°•●○     ~○●•°♡♤♡°•●○~     ○●•°~

Jaehee POV

Me and y/n we're laying on the couch in our cozy little home. We had a off day today and wanted nothing more than to relax. But that never happens when you have a a interesting bunch of friends. As I was going to kiss her saeyoung bursted through the door and was yelling about Elizabeth. I only sigh and kissed her cheek then got up to address my friends unexpected arrival. "JAEHEE YOU AND Y/N ARE SO CUTE!" Saeyoung managed to get out as I was trying to push him out of my house. Instead of getting out he didn't move an inch and proceeded to hug me "awww you a tsun tsun like saeran!" He said earning a disapproving sighs from saeran.

Le time skip brought by the space station

Saeyoung and everyone had settled in while me and y/n made cups of coffee. While doing so yoosung had decided to join us and he did surprisingly well. After we finished the coffee we brought them to the group and they were already chatting amoungs themselves. I was holding y/n hand and she was leaning on me earning a adored squeal form zen and saeyoung. "So jaehee when the wedding~?" Yoosung sang out. I smiled "actually we were thinking of starting to make arrangements next month" we both said happily. Everyone's jaw dropped except for jumins he just continued to sip his coffee and zen let out a displeased grunt "let me guess you already new trust fund". Jumin smirked "of course I do I'm helping them buy decor to make their wedding fit for a royal family". Me and Y/N chuckled "yes hes such saint" y/n said in a joking manner.

Time skip

Our friend had left me and Y/N alone "n/n wanna watch a movie?". She shook her head "let's go lay down I wanna cuddle". I smiled and grabbed her hand so we could go lay down. As we lay there I feel my shirt get a little damp "n/n what's wrong?" I said concerned. She hugged me tight "I'm just really happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you". After a while she fell asleep and one thought went through my head

"I'm happy as well darling I'm never letting you
go..."

~°•●○     ~○●•°♡♤♡°•●○~     ○●•°~

Ok so mid way through this story I forgot where I was going with it soooooo heh this absolutely sucked.
I love all of you and obviously the schedule failed so I'm very sorry.