Pattons POV

Insanity?
Who the hell is that?!
Who ever it is, its raising Virgils anxiety through the roof. It looked like he was going to be sick. I felt so... worthless. Like nothing ever mattered.

I felt myself stand up, almost falling to the ground. Everything was gray. Only Virgil had colour but only an emotionless purple. But also a purple filled with fear, fulled with... heartbreak?

I felt myself beginning to snap for no reason. I looked at Insanity. Before insanity came in virgil had only an aura of fear. The heartbreak must have come from Insanity.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO VIRGIL!?" I shouted at Insanity, who was busy cutting logans arms. "A-AND STOP HURTING LOGAN!" He looked at me

"Oh Patton~ Virgils new lover" he responded. His voice was calmer than it was than talking to Logan "Ī ğåvə þhąț ŢHıŇĞ â ļíFě ïņ țhè đâŕķ ßìďè (if you are like wtf did he say, he said "I gave that THING a life in the dark side")

"I-im sor-sorry" was all Virgil could saw before passing out on the floor. I tried running to him but Silver stopped me.

"Virgil is fine. Worry about him. Im sure he cares about you~" Decite said, pulling me onto the floor again. My eyes began failing to work. I ignored the pain i was in and punched Decite. Decite fell and i grabbed him by the neck.

"STOP LYING! JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" I scream, punching him repeatedly,  he soon fainted.

"Youre going to regret that buddy" said Silver.