Virgils POV

Silver wrapped her arms around Patton, sinking down. Decite did the same with Logan also punching Roman into a wall.

Blood was dripping down Romans nose and Thomas had no expression on his face.

"Sssssssss" We heard an odd slithering sound.

Suddenly, something bit me. I felt my self begin to faint. Before I blacked out, someone grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

Logans POV
•This is gonna get bloody AF amd also fucking depressing•

I felt empty. No knollage. Worthless. I suddenly felt someone grab my neck and sink down into a dungeon.

I looked aroumd the room. All I saw was Patton, in a ball, on the ground. He had no cheerful colour in him any more. Its like his whole child side had gone.

"Sssssssss" I heard. I saw a man. Half of his face was faded. He had Virgil in his hands. He threw him on the floor and kissed his nose.

Kissed his nose? What the fuck?!

He turned to me.

He had half a body of a dark, sinister purple. Slightly darker than Virgil. His eye, on the purple side, was a corrupted galaxy.

The other side was the corrupted galaxy body and the dark, sinister eye.

"WhaT Ære yOu lookIng aþ?¡" He said. His voice was corrupted aswell. He soon walked over to me and got out a blood stained knife.

He scrapped it against my face. I felt warm blood drip down my cold cheek. He stabbed me in the arm.I felt like screaming but it would show how weak i was. Blood covered my arm.

A door opened.

"Oh my, this hardly looks like fun. Stop it" Decite lied, soon grabbing a placing the tip onto one of Virgils cuts that Virge had made. Virgil hissed in pain, making Decite smile. "Oh this so is not fun. I would hate for Silver to join too" Decite Lied again.

"You called~" Silver said, rising up into the room, a knife in her hand. She looked at me and the corrupted man and smiled. "Stop having all the fun without me, Insanity~"

This is a bit shorter than my usual but its kinda good so yeah... Take it easy Guys, gals and non binary pals. PEACE OUT