Chapter 42

Emma's POV

Everything had happened so fast for me and I wish I could find someone to share it with. I want whoever sent me that note and flowers that person really cares about me and loves me. I on the other hand will never know this person so how can I ever find love.

"Hey Emma. You have another set of flowers." Snow says.

"Oh really is the name on there this time?" I ask.

"Nope just another note saying he loves you and wants you to know that..... Oh my god he is coming to town." Snow says handing me the note.

"What! He is coming to town. Oh no what if he only likes my acting life." I say.

"Emma stop he likes you a lot. He says he loves you. So he is coming here to tell you he loves and cares about you." She says.

We headed out and I saw a face that wasnt in Storybrooke before. He couldnt be the one who sent the letters. He just cant be.

"Neal?" I question.

"Hey Emma I came back to be with you. Emma I know we ended things in the past, but I want you to be mine again." Neal says.

"Oh.... Umm.... I...." I say.

"Awww so this whole time you have been in love with her. Sending her love notes in a Bouquet of her favorite flowers. How sweet and loving of you." Snow says.

"What love notes? What flowers?" Neal questions.

"So its not you? Oh thank god!" I say.

"So how do you feel about what I said?" Neal asks.

"Umm no. Neal I used to love you, but not anymore. Im so sorry Neal, but I just want to be friends." I say and give him a hug.

He looked so sad and I watched him walk away. Snow the gasped and then turned me around and I saw Killian heading into Granny's.

"Go to him." Snow says.

I went over to Granny's and when I went in I didnt see Killian. Granny saw me and pointed to the door leading to the bed and breakfast. I turned the corner and saw Killian almost out of sight.

"KILLIAN!" I yell.

"Ohh... Swan hey." Killian says walking over to me.

"Was it you?" I ask him.

"I dont know what you mean love." He says.

"Ohh... I guess..." I say.

"You guess it wasnt me that sent you those flowers and the notes.... Well if you guess that then your wrong.... Cause it was me.... I came here to say it in person. I have feelings for you. Emma I love you... I know Im probably not who....." He says.

I kissed him and it just felt right and I just cant believe its been him all along. And you know what Killian Jones is just who I wanted it to be.