Reveal

Am on my way to school. I yell to my mom while leaving the house. She tells me to be safe and im off yeah i know i have two weeks suspensesion but i aint putting myself in trouble.
I walk over to scarlets house which is just about 5 blocks away we are both on suspension.
I should really stop speaking to myself becuase people are staring but when your a psycopath you dont care thats rule number 1. Of beign a pscho.
When i get to her house she is still in her pajamas and seems to have the people that got us suspension held captive at her house it takes me a while to take in the image that is right in front of me guy and a girl i think, they are a couple because i have seen them together a lot.
The guy is tall blonde hair (dummy) wearing a jacket the kind jocks wear with green top and blue jeans with his body tied opposite to his supposed girlfriend who is wearing a pink tank top(slot)with high waist jeans and flats.
I notice thier bags on the floor along with thier torn books I laugh eternally at least i thought it was until they are both staring at me then i ask them if they havent heard a psycho laugh before.
They both agree to have by, nodding their head. I am preety sure they havent but i also the fear in thier eyes.
Scarlet gose from scary psycho to nice friend as she turns to look at who was laughing.
Knowing i am the only one with that adorable laugh she runs to me. Droping a knife i think she was using to scare them on the floor far away from them tho even when shes excited shes careful.
She starts rambling about beign able to get me my first and second victim before george did and beign the first to watch me toture someone.
I casually told her about the boy i scared the other day who apparently is my first victim, and how it was georges and i's anniversary and watched everything.
At first she looks bumed then she giggles realising my first victim was a small boy. I knew this was coming scarlet is a good friend and all but she never misses on an oppurtunity to laugh at me.
There is a ring on her door and i panick a little thinking that the person at the door will be those kids parents.
Scarlet answers my thoughts by telling me their parents expect they are at school just like mine.
And she's laughing at me again
Then she suddenly remembers there was a doorbell.
She checks the door to find George who is really pissed he is obviously angry for some reason i know he is but he is more angry than usual today.
Then something clicks in my head George isnt at school.George is one of those psychos that hate missing school.
He isnt the only one coming in there are two other people behind him a girl and a guy.
A girl in a cheerleaders clothes that has been bruised in places unbelivable, so as the jock who has a badger jacket hung on his shoulder and i see very visible cuts.
I look at George expecting an explanation but it dosent come.
Georges company takes a seat next to other students who were beign tortured.
He walks up to those that were there before and punches the jock(ouuu am so in love).
I really feel for these people because when George is angry he dose unbelivable things that i love watching but usually i know why he is angry and this time he is more angry than usual.
I look at him again still waiting for the explanation, but he doesn't even pay any attention to me whatever this two may have done they are in for a lot of trouble.
I turn over to face scarlet and honestly she looks as confused as i do.
George finally agrees to speak and then he says softly "confess". His victims who seem to be confused are silent. He repeats this time almost a shout "confess"!. Then the guy with the badger jacket starts talking pratically stammering he says he is sorry and they were forced...... he wasnt able to finish before George gives him a blow to his face causing the boy to cough out blood.
In fear the girl starts confessing about some guys.
"I...I didn't do anything jackie (am guessing is the name of the badger guy) told me everything I was meant to do all I did was collect the bag from a guy and take it to his house instead".
At this point we all turn to stare at the jackie guy to talk he dosent seem to like himself because utter a word. I guess the silence was getting to scarlet because she picked up the knife she fell down earlier and threatens Jackie "you should really know something jackie boo if you don't start talking you'll be gone in a shoo if you like my rhymes just know the next one will have cries". The jackie guy tensed up a bit pratically shaking as he begins to stutter "I..I. I wa..a.s just obey.yying orderrs". George sends him a blow and snarls saying "stop with the stuttering " the guy takes a deep breath and starts over "I was obeying orders from the big guy he said to sabotage the delivery he wanted the drugs back but still wanted the money so I sent bri over here to distract the guy while she stole it and brought it over to my place" George looks calmer as he asks so "so where are they now". The guy replies "with the big guy" and earns himself another blow from George at this point jackie is looking all busted up and bleeding seriously.
I on the other hand was so confused what did they mean by drugs it wasn't adding up and who was this mysterious big guy george must have noticed how confused I looked and decided him and scarlet will take them to the torture room.
He should know me better by now I had to speak up' what's going on here"
George is the first to speak while staring at the guy whose face is now busted up "these idiots sabotaged my delivery"
At this point I am so confused because I for one no nothing about this business and I wasn't paying attention when this guy was