lifeless

finn's pov

i am at the warehouse. again.

i haven't spoke to martin since, well, what happened.

my dad did say anything about it, obviously. he couldn't give a shit. i could be gone tomorrow and he wouldn't care at all.

he did notice the bruises and cut on my neck, but ignored it and pretended he never even saw it.

i have had suicidal thoughts. i just feel alone at times. i sometimes just think

is there any point in me being here?

i snap out of my depressing thoughts to caleb speaking to me."hey! finn!" caleb says loudly with an impatient look on his face.

"yeah, what?" i mumble in return to my frustrated friend.

"meet me on the corner of moore street at 8, you know why" he explains with a serious expression on his face.

i nod in response.

-

millie's pov

hearing miss dyer talk about vocabulary was enough to make anyone fall asleep. this class was painfully boring. as per usual.

i guess the only remotely interesting thing was having a murderer sat in front of you.

that's not something you get to say every day.

i was intrigued by finn. although i wish i wasn't, i sadly was. his dark eyes, raven coloured hair, cheekbones. he wasn't exactly unattractive.

his cruel personality and cold exterior made me interested, making me ask..

why is he like that?

i have so many questions that i wanted answering about this boy.

if i was being honest, i wish i never knew him. he had completely took over my thoughts the past week, and i wanted to forget about him.

"hey, do you have a pen?"

i snap back into reality, only to be face to face with the boy that i can't stop thinking about.

"uh, are you deaf? do you have a pen" he mumbles impatiently.

i reach into my bag without hesitation. i rummage threw my unorganised school work to find a pen for him. finally, i come across one.

"h-here" i mutter nervously as i quickly pass the pen to finn sat in front of me.

he turns around as soon as i hand him the pen, without a thank you.

obviously. it's finn.

-

"hey babe"

i jump at the sudden voice coming from behind me as i get textbooks from my locker. i quickly turn to see romeo behind me.