Short Prologue

This isn't like one of those pretty little bedtime stories your parents and grandma tell you as a child, it was.. something more than that. There was something intoxicating about it- she had the ability to draw people in, she could have someone on their knees within a split second.
Very few knew of her existence as the King liked to keep her separate from the world, she was his safe haven and didn't want the world to break her. There were truths about him that he did not want her knowing of, he had wanted to keep her pure hearted but what happens when you try to tame something that's born to be wild?

She became his Queen at a very young age, but had turned into the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. But she had a secret, a deep, dark secret that could ruin her. Most expected her to sit still and look pretty in the throne beside her king, but what happens when the king has to do what a king does best? As time passes he had very quickly began to realise he needed her more than ever, things are changing, more knights had been gathering, and laws had risen and the castle gates had closed. The sun had dimmed around the kingdom and the clouds gathered in thickness, it created almost like a darkness that engulfed the land..

Someone- something, needed to change and it was lying within the very queen herself.