Idiot

South P.O.V
Sky...ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID I WONT LET YOU DO THAT IM NOT EATING BECAUSE!....because I'm not hungry...I screamed at Sky...OH IM THE IDIOT NOW YOUR THE ONE STARVING YOURSELF TILL YOU PASS OUT PLEASE STOP LISTEN TO ME! South shot back. Sky stop screaming your giving me a headache...I whispered. YOU HAVE A FREAKING HEADACHE BECAUSE YOU WONT EAT! Sky screamed at me. <Since I was standing now I had to hold on to my dresser to keep my balance I felt like I could barely stand but I can't let Sky know that she'll never leave me alone>... South please tell me why you're doing this I want to know I need to know so I can help Sky said I...I already told you...I'm not hungry...I'm fine Sky I'm more worried about you right now...I said back at Sky I know for a fact that that's not the real reason....Sky said softly looking walking out the room..<finally I thought she'd never leave uhg she never quits bothering me about it but I guess I'd be doing the same thing if it where her haha but I'd be literally shoving food in her face I have a bad anger problem but I guess I can act pretty stupid sometimes too....hah like now I guess...my life is perfect and I have to ruin everything huh...> SOUTH I heard Sky yelling down stairs COME HERE NOW "What now?" As I was walking down the stairs I heard a gun shot. Sky grabs my arms and pulled me in a closet.. "he's here.. we need to be quiet"

Ok ok cliffhanger haha Paige also helped with this and will probably be helping with all of the characters again please check out little do you know and my suicidal lover